Farmers House[16]

Star POV

'will I die, will I lose everything I thought to myself."I won't LET YOU DIE" Charles yelled. I laid smiling"But then I will be truly happy," I said. "You're not going to die," he said "I don't want to die, I want to be happy," I said. "You will be," he said. "I know," I said. I sat up. I was really dizzy. Charles put me back on the bed. "I will be right back okay," he said.

After I had fallen asleep and woke up I went downstairs. "Charles?" I said. "Yes," he said as I noticed him tending to the farmer. "I was just wondering where you were that's it," I said. "Okay, you should get some more rest that's a pretty deep wound," Charles said."okay," I said. I went back upstairs and laid down.my bed began to shake. "Just come out already," I said. The clown came out. "Are you even afraid of me anymore?" she said. "Eh, not really," I said. "Well okay then, let's be friends," she said." Umm okay?" I said. "But first we have to tend to the monsters outside," I said. "No problem," she said she ran downstairs and went outside and scared all of them off. (Don't worry about them being friends just keep reading) She came back upstairs." That was easy," she said. I was suspicious. The clown went back under the bed and left. I laid back down and went to sleep.

When I woke up I felt an arm on my shoulder. I looked up. It's was Charles. He looked as if he just got done crying. "Charles are you Okay?" I said. He looked at me. His eyes widened. "YOU'RE​ OKAY" he hugs me tightly. "Of course I'm okay, what happened," I asked. "You've been asleep for two days I thought you died," he said. "Wait so the farmers okay," I asked. "Ya he's fine," he said. I quickly looked at my stomach. Hugs him tightly. "Wow what did you dream about," he asked. "You don't want to know," I said, as I giggled. "Okay, I won't ask," he said. We hugged for a while but then went downstairs. "Hiya there, I see the young lady has finally woke up," the farmer said. "Yup," I and Charles said in unison. We giggled. He handed me and Charles a plate of food and we sat at the table and ate. As we were eating we began to talk. "Are you okay young lady?" the farmer asked me. "Ya I'm fine," I said. "Okay you just seemed a little off today," he said. "She's fine trust me," Charles said.

Hoped you liked this chapter see ya in the next one 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋