Camping [6]

Star POV

I was sleeping on the bed with Eian until the bed began to shake I shot up and tried to wake up Eian but he wouldn't wake up. I shook him, I yelled in his ear, but he couldn't hear or feel me. I started to shake I got and looked under my bed. Nothing. I looked in my closet. Nothing. I looked under Breanna's bed. Nothing. I was getting scared. I shook it off and laid back down trying to go back to sleep. I couldn't sleep all I could think about was what would happen to me next. I decided to try harder to sleep. After a while, I finally fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up to Breanna waking me up. She told me that lunch was done me and Eian I both got to the kitchen in our pajamas. They laughed cuz we slept all day. They didn't blame us we were up all night cuz of what happened. He had woken up right after I had fallen asleep.  We went back upstairs to the bedroom and sat down and played some board games with Breanna. Eian and I both lost. "Of course you won Bree you've played this game before this is our first time playing," I said while laughing" well practice makes perfect," she said with a grin, she laughed. I blushed super hard, so did Eian I could tell he was blushing because he wasn't hiding it. After we played for an hour or two. I and Eian kept losing. The two of us decided to go for a walk but Breanna came with us, well she was watching us and trying not to get caught but we already knew she was there.

Once Eian and I were home we both ran around the house like maniacs. 'dad' got annoyed really quick, and sent us to our room. We raced up there, laughing. When we got up there we lay on the bed and stared into each other's eyes. "I'm scared," I said quietly, "Why are you scared?" he asked with a worried tone " I'm scared that all of this is just a dream," I said tearing up, "it's not a dream I promise," he said, he hugged me while I was crying. He and I were close friends, but I guess we're a couple now.

We both laid in each other arms for hours until.......

See ya guys in the next chapter 👋👋