Staying alive [21]

Star POV

"You're gonna die," Charles said. "What do you mean",(HA PLOT TWIST AGAIN), "I'm gonna kill you," Charles said. The other two had knives pointed at him. a random person came in"No you will not" he said, "who will stop me" Charles said. "Me," he said. As we had a staring contest for like 15 minutes. Charles got up and left. "Well that worked out well," he said. "My name is Ashton," he said. "Why are so many people after me," I said as I flopped down crying on the floor. "You don't know?" He asked.
"Know what?" I said.
"Your worth lots of money people just want you to take you to the king, the king wants you executed, for the murder of his son," he said.  "I guess when he found out, he just wanted the money," he said. "Well now, how do I know who to trust," I said. "I don't know," they all said at the same time. I got up and went into the bathroom and washed my face. I sat there staring at myself in the mirror thinking. 'Why would anyone like a girl like me'. I just stared and stared looking for an answer, but I never found one. I went back out into the living room and sat down. I stared at the wall. I couldn't seem to find an answer to it. I stared for hours eventually I fell asleep.

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while I have been really busy with stuff at home so I haven't had the time but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you in the next chapter 👋👋 👋 👋👋 👋 👋👋 👋 👋👋 👋 👋👋 👋 👋👋 👋 👋👋 👋 👋👋 👋 👋