New Home [8]

Star POV

The clown was just standing there staring at us with a wide smirk. I and Eian got tired of this me and he decided to attack. Eian and I starting charging the clown. The other kids did the same. Everyone was on top of the clown holding him down beside me and Eian. Eian started peeling off the fake skin. We jumped backward when we saw it. The clown wasn't a human in a clown suit. It was a demon. Everyone jumped off of him and everyone huddled in the corner. However, I and Eian did not. "WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF YOU ANYMORE" Eian yelled. It didn't work, the clown got in his face" you should be" the clown said in a very deep and raspy voice. I grabbed Eian's hand and pulled him towards me. Eian pushed me behind him. "If your gonna take one of us then take me" we heard a girl's voice. It was the oldest one." No one will ever adopt me I'm too old so that 'clown' can take me" she said bravely. The clown then grabbed her by the hair and lifted her in the air. "Lookie here we have a little hero" he smirked. "The only reason I'm doing this is that I love Star and I don't want her to get hurt," she said while crying. I blushed Eian over protectively wrapped his arm around me. "And I don't mean like romantically I was going through our files and I found out we're sisters," she said. I started to tear up. Someone busted into the room. It was Bree with her famous butterfly knife. The clown dropped the girl I ran to her and hugged her. Bree took the butterfly knife and tried to attack the clown. He dodged it" You think your "butter knife" could hurt me" he laughed. She got mad "DON'T EVER CALL MY BEAUTY A BUTTER KNIFE" she charged at him and stabbed him. He died right there and right now. I and Eian were talking to my sister and catching up on our lives. We were all happy when the clown died we didn't have to worry about him anymore. But that wasn't the end. A little girl clown came out. "Dad??"

 Hoped you liked it 👋👋👋