Camping [4]

Star POV

I was a happy child ready for the world to come at me. Well, it did and now I'm a small kid getting held hostage in a chamber by people I just met. Breanna walked in with a smile on her face. I got scared and then the man who raped me come in behind her. I started to shake. He came up to me and played with my hair as I sat there letting them do whatever they want. I was already sad and depressed. I wish I hadn't gone to the forest. "Why did you guys take me? Out of everyone here why me?" I asked"Because you're the most unique, most yourself," the man said, I was surprised at what he had said I wanted to smile but I couldn't form all the pain I was in. I felt like it was home for some odd reason. I liked it here now and I couldn't help but like it. What happened? Why am I so attached to this house these people? I was confused, I was tired, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat. I felt like I was dead. Every time I tried to eat I threw up. I must be dead. I mean I certainly looked like it, I even feel like I'm dead, so how can I not be. "Hey, kid are you alright," Breanna said " Y-y-y-yes I'm fine" She didn't believe me. She took me upstairs into a nice clean bedroom and let me sleep, but I couldn't sleep I just laid there looking at the ceiling. I saw a knife and a bow sitting on the table I had a choice to end it all or go on as his daughter and Breanna's sister. I didn't know what to do I began to cry I sat down on the bed and cried. I heard a high-pitched scream it sounded like my mom's. 'no it couldn't be' I opened the door and I looked out I didn't see anything so I shrugged it off and lay back down. I finally fell asleep after a while of just sitting there for a while. I was sleeping peacefully for a while until.

Clif hanger ha see ya in the next chapter, hope ya liked this chapter 👋