Crushing on Fabulous!

A/N

A super big shout out to my cutie pie @JaeMi1 I seriously don't know what I would do without you. My love for you is vast. Jae co-authored a huge chunk of this for me since Toota was giving me a fit. Prince of Evil lets the Sweet Jae come out and play to write the none angst ridden stuff every now and then. I'll have to thank the Prince the next time we chat. Make sure to give my cutie pie some love. He definitely deserves it. XOXO

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Toota sat down in his usual seat in the middle of the classroom and set his chin on his hand.  Not liking to be late, he was about a half hour early.  He didn't mind, he had his favorite tea, a muffin, and the latest gossip rag to peruse while he waited.  Sometimes he just needed to have a break from his loud ass best friend.  He loved that guy but ever since Bright found his adorable face that was all he went on and on about.  Toota was happy for Bright, but it just reminded himself of how lonely he was.  All his friends were pairing up, he wouldn't admit this to Bright but he was pretty sure that Knott did have someone.  He just wasn't sure who.  He was almost looking forward to laying a big fat kiss on that asshole because he deserved it! 

That cutie pie sure was a good looking little fire cracker, and he did demonstrate how strong he was.  Mmmm that was a turn on.  As soon as that freshie came to mind the one image he had been trying to forget came rushing back full force pushing his little ninja out.  Toota did admit that the man frowning at him in his head was a sexy fucker.  He knew just how to push all his pleasure buttons, but Toot didn't do relationships.  Or so he kept telling himself.  His motto had always been to go out, have a fabulous time, rock some unsuspecting guy's world, and go home alone!  Repeat when necessary.  He didn't need all that domestic shit like his friends had, but it was getting harder and harder to lie to himself.  That evening he spent with that man, had been memorable.  He almost wished he would have asked for his number.  Almost.

Students started piling in as the time neared for class to start and Toota took out what he needed for the lecture.  He lucked out that the professor wasn't a fucking bore.

"I know most of you have heard about Drew leaving us due to certain circumstances." The professor cleared his throat and looked down for a moment before continuing. "The faculty has assigned this class a new teaching assistant to replace Drew. This is Arm. He is a graduate student working towards his Masters in Physical Education and has one of the highest GPAs in this course study. If anyone has any questions or needs extra help with the assigned work, he is here to assist in your understanding."

"Well, fuck me." Toota's curse was lost in the mess of furious whispers going around the room at the sight of the tall, handsome T.A. Normally, Toota would be all for having another good looking male to drool over in the class, especially since this class was particularly lacking in that area. This was not one of those times. The instant this T.A. looked up, Toota recognized him and really wished he hadn't. Arm's eyes searched the room until they landed on him and the man's smile visibly widened. So much for hoping that the guy wouldn't recognize him.  He should have known thinking about him earlier was a bad omen! So fucking awkward.

The rest of class while the teacher lectured about muscle fatigue and various sprains, Toota hid behind his textbook. Every time he peeked over the edge, he caught Arm staring at him with a dopey, lovesick expression. The guy wasn't even trying to hide it.

Five minutes before class ended, Toota was already packing up his stuff hoping for a quick getaway. Unfortunately, the professor had other plans for him.

"Toota, could you please stay behind for a moment? There's something I'd like to discuss with you." It was worded as a question but the tone left no doubt that Toota was not being given a choice. He set his bag down on his desk with a sigh and walked to the front of the room.