Stags and Strippers

"If Bright got strippers for this party I'm going to kill him," Arthit said as he parked the car in front of Bright's Bar.

"Bright was teasing to get a rise out of you, hon. Besides, Daniel would have talked him out of it. I doubt he wants to be a widower and a single father," Kong assured.

"We could just take Daniel on as our other husband," Arthit said, giving Kong a wink.

"Arthit! We haven't even gotten married and you're thinking of another man. Scandalous," Kong exclaimed with a laugh. After 11 years together Kong's teasing nature had rubbed off on Arthit. He now understood why Kong liked to tease him so much. Kong didn't blush like he did but he enjoyed the spark of surprise in Kong's eyes and the goofy smile he got whenever he did tease him.

Taking Kong's hand he raised it to his lips for a kiss. "I know how much you adore Atticus and Astrid."

"I do, but one day we will have children of our own to adore. You promised our mom's."

Before proposing Arthit set up a dinner with their parents to not only get Kong's parents approval but his own parents as well. Their mom's said they would only approve it if they gave them a grandchild. Kong's mom already had three grandchildren, but with him being an only child his mother had none. Being a father was something he and Kong wanted, so saying yes to that request hadn't been hard.

They would have gotten married sooner but after graduation Kong took on an entry level position at his father's company while going to graduate school. He wanted to learn about his family's business from the ground up. That is what his dad did and it made him a better CEO. Arthit now worked for the company as well. When a position opened up he applied and was hired. He didn't want anyone saying he got the job because of who he was in a relationship with. After five years of working there Arthit finally gave into his father-in-law to be and took a higher position where he would work hand in hand with Kong.

"I always keep my promises. Are you ready?"

At Kong's nod, Arthit let go of his hand so they could get out of the car.

Walking into the bar they were greeted by a huge banner proclaiming 'Congratulations Arthit and Kongpob'. Kong was glad to see that the decorations were beach themed and tasteful. With it being a stag party he wasn't sure what direction Bright would have gone in. While Bright could be crazy, he wasn't stupid and he wouldn't want to upset Arthit on such an important occasion.

"The grooms are here!" Toota yelled. "Everyone the grooms are here!"

Kong and Arthit let go of each other as everyone descended on them to give them hugs and well wishes. When Bright insisted that they had to have a party before the wedding Arthit's one provision was that it would be for their friends from Wobniar only. The wedding itself would be for everyone else. Over the last ten years the group of friends were able to keep their promise of getting together once a year. Even as couples got married and started families the gatherings just grew bigger and more kid friendly. Arthit looked forward to that week every year. This year they will be celebrating their wedding.

Kong and Arthit are promptly separated, Arthit being whisked away by Toota and Kong by Tew. Toota hands Arthit a beer before steering him toward a table with Prem, Knott, Bright, and Fifth.

"I did good, right?!" Bright asked loudly.

"You did. Daniel won't be losing his husband today," Arthit jokes.

"Arthit! Why is everyone trying to kill me off?!" Bright pouted. "I'm going to check on the food."

"What was that all about?" Fifth asked.

"Arthit probably thought he was going to walk into penis decorations," Prem laughed.

"If he had Bright would be dead," Toota said.

"Daniel keeps him grounded and breathing," Arthit winked. "How have you been Fifth? We haven't seen each other since your youngest's first birthday and that was what...three months ago?"

"Having three kids under the age of six keeps me busy. It's a Godsend that my sister-in-law owns a daycare. At least Lily and I know our little ones are being well taken care of when we are both at work."

"Where is Lily? Is she attached to Spawn somewhere?"

Taking a look around Arthit does indeed spot a petite brunette hanging off of Spawn's arm.

"Those two are besties and he's our kids godfather. I never pegged DL as a kid person, but he loves ours and the feelings mutual."

"Ali's day care is great. We send Atlas there," Prem said. Prem and Wad were actually the first couple to marry out of their group. After graduating Wad moved in with Prem and a year later they married. Four years ago they adopted Atlas. Prem was instantly bestowed by his son and he's been wrapped around Prem's little finger since. Wad isn't much better.

"When did you guys get to be such mother hens?!" Toota exclaimed. "This is a party. Drink up!"

"Like you can talk. Uncle Toota is the biggest mother hen of us all. You and Arm spoil all their kids rotten," Knott laughed.

"So do you and Tew," Toota mutters. 

Toota is very happily unmarried to Arm without children. He thoroughly enjoys his "nieces and nephews" but doesn't want any of his own. His career keeps him traveling, which he feels would be unfair to Arm, as the bulk of the parenting would fall to him. Toota works as a set designer for a traveling theater company, the same company that Cee works for. Him and Cee will be headed off to London in two weeks to stay for a month.

"Tew and I do enjoy being uncles. As far as having our own, we'll stick to our fur babies," Knott said. They have five dogs, two cats, and bunnies. Lots and lots of bunnies because the damn things keep multiplying. Knott had to build a barn to house the bunnies and over the years they added a horse, goats, chickens, and even a pig. When they ran out of room they bought a ranch and added cattle. Knott is now a cattle rancher and he loves it. Tew works for a cyber security firm and is able to work from home. Both are ridiculously happy.

Just like that the phones came out so babies, toddlers, and animals could be bragged on.

Toota rolled his eyes but he was the first to look at all the cuteness!