Mother Hen

Over the next few days the group did make it through most of Bright's itinerary. They went to the water park, hiked the trails, and even visited the zoo. Every morning they gathered for breakfast before heading to the activity of the day. Then they had some down time before gathering again for dinner. Tomorrow they would be going home, and for the graduates they were beginning their next chapters. Bright was excited about his next chapter but didn't want to lose the chapters he had already read. He wanted to be different from his parents who had lost touch with their college friends. He wasn't letting any of them leave here without promising him they would stay in touch.

For their last supper Bright had a surprise in store. Phun's father gave him permission to use the outdoor tiki bar and he stood behind it waving to his friends as they took seats around it.

"Tonight you will get to sample the menu I will be serving at my bar. You're welcome," Bright announced with a wink. "Here to tickle your taste buds is Revenge of the Rabbit, Mistros Nachos, Satan's Snack, and The Beast accompanied by my personal favorite Potato Sticks."

"What is in each dish and how did you come up with the names?" Noh asked, already filling his plate with food.