Prologue

My alarm went off blaring the most annoying sound that I've heard since freshman year. Groaning I rubbed my eyes and glanced at the time and stood up. Grabbing what was on the coffee table and putting it in my back pocket, which consisted of a pocket knife Deaton and me had made, My wallet, keys, and my FBI ID.

         I walked out of my dorm to the parking lot before I glanced up a the car parked outside my door.
Oddly no one was in there or around it so I immediately checked it out considering it was parked close to my baby which I have taken from Scott.

        "67 Chevy Impala......This is sick.." I whispered. Whistling lowly once again while looking it up and down I heard a voice.

"Glad you know your cars kid." a deep voice said and I turned around, a little bit taller than me dirty blond haired man stood there with a way taller man with longer brown hair. "Woah you're tall." I blurted out looking up at him.

"You're like a moose tall. Like maybe taller than one. How tall are you? Jeez I- what I-" I rambled off shocked. They both burst out into laughter. My face turned beat red. "Sorry." I muttered scratching my neck. I was 6,2 like jeez, I felt short which wasn't normal.

      I was wearing a old red t-shirt and a pair of black jeans and black converse, as the men wore layers of plaid I couldn't even be able to count.

     "It's alright kid." The blond said.
"Yeah. Definitely. I'm Sam." the moose said. "And this is my brother Dean. We're FBI, working on a case around here." I nodded slowly. "Stiles." I replied shortly stuffing my hands in my pocket searching for my keys. Glancing up at them, Sam didn't have hair short enough to be a agent, It was past hair regulations.

    "I'm sorry, uh, can we speak to you for a few moments Stiles?" Sam asked giving a small smile, chocolate brown puppy dog eyes on full blast.  "Well since you guys are not police officers due to the car and Sam's hair is way past regulations, I don't see much of a reason as to why you need to talk to me unless you just want to ask me how exactly I knew what type of car this is and why did I know it." I said slowly stepping around them. "Besides. I'm a FBI agent myself, and I would have been notified of others coming for a case, unless you did it unauthorized." I said staring at them stuffing my hands in my pockets as they stared at me shocked.

     "I'm sorry I have to go. I need to meet my girlfriend and friend at a cafe a few hours away. Nice meeting you both I guess. Try doing better with your little trick." I replied shuffling past them waving slightly. Finding my jeep in the parking lot, I unlocked it and got inside, started it and drove past them.  I was twenty now and extremely surprised I still can get away with speeding tickets out of Beacon Hills, or avoid them somehow with how fast I just drove off. Maybe I just have a Angel on my shoulder keeping me from getting tickets. Ha, that would be interesting. Probably just because I'm a agent. Privileges of a sheriff's son and agent I suppose. Possibly. Maybe.

    I was only a few minutes away from the cafe finally, the woods around me giving me homesick feelings about Beacon Hills. Almost making me take a wrong turn, I felt a slight cold chill down my spine.

                     "Mieczyslaw?"

    I slammed my breaks down and turned around grabbing my knife out of the cup holder.

"Who the hell are you and why are in my car? like Jesus who does that?!?!" I yelled angrily breathing heavily.

Well..Scott does. 

And Liam. 

And Derek...

also Peter and Malia.

 But that's  beside the point as to why he was in my car.

"I'm here to take you to your uncles."

My eyebrow quirked at this statement and I gave out a laugh. "I have no relatives out of a long distant cousin and a grandfather locked up in a mental institution and my father."

I honestly didn't need anymore relatives, I already did have a mother figure, a brother and sister and dare I say it, a little annoying brother.

      "Get out of my car before I make you. Please." I said slowly, giving a sarcastic smile. The man in the trench coat put his hands up, his blue eyes staring curious at me. 

     "You really are like them"

My eyebrows shot up and I looked at him confused as he scanned my knifes blade with his eyes.

"Wolfsbane, mountain ash, and salt knife. Interesting." he said softly.

     "And its about to go in your a#: if you don't get out of my car. Are you against my dad or something, is that why you are here? If so you picked the wrong person." I hissed out putting the knife closer to him. My other arm immediately found its way to my phone in my pocket and I hit number two, Scott.

"No need for violence, Mieczyslaw."

"How do you know my name?" the man sighed and looked up at me.

  "I'm a Angel of the Lord."