Chapter 12

"Gabriel?" Stiles gawked confused.

"What?" Gabriel walked closer.

"For someone who's name is Stiles, you seem shocked by the name Gabriel."

Gabriel raised his eyebrow, and snapped his fingers a scroll appearing in his hands.

"My brother seems fairly intrigued by you. And not in a good way." Gabriel unrolled the scroll slowly, ever so lightly glancing at Stiles face.

"And, uh, who exactly is your brother?"

Gabriel gave a laugh.

"Oh, just Lucifer."

Stiles and Gabriel shared eye contact for a few moments. Then minutes. Then Stiles finally felt like he could breathe.

"F#!;$." Stiles grumbled scratching the back of his neck. "Why?"

"This. He also has been watching you since the nogitsune." Gabriel paused, looking at Stiles face harden.

"And since finding out you are a Winchester, he has especially became interested."

"Thats fantastic." Stiles sighed rubbing his calices on his face that ever so lightly dotted his gruff hands.

"He wants to use you for your spark. Your strength. There is prophecy's. Of wolves fighting beasts, of hellhound fighting hellhound."

Stiles eyes held recognization as he said these things.

"But recently this, has truly gotten our attention."
He lifted a scroll that was painted in oil paint.

There was a boy, in a red cloak and had eyes as pure as white. And gripped upon his hand was the devil himself, his fingers bruising the throat.

Behind them wars echoed, wolves and vampires, men with guns, arrows in the sky. And in that sky, was angels above.

Stiles stood silently examining the scroll. "This will happen?" Stiles asked softly.

"Yes. Some what." Gabriel said looking around the white abyss.

"And soon." Gabriel whispered.

"Well how the hell do I get out? Do I cause this war?" Stiles exclaimed angrily, pacing against the floors back and forth.

"That I am not sure."

"The angels didn't help explain that. And No, Stiles, you won't cause it."

"Someone else does. But we don't know who. Lucifer was the one messing with the ash. Messing with your head."

"So Lucifer can get in your head." Stiles bit his lip, biting back sarcasm.

"Yeah, Sam could explain that a lot better."

---

Lydia was barely awake as they arrived in Kansas.

Scott drove, his eyes barely open. They had grabbed up Malia and Derek with them as they needed them.
And he was pretty dang sure Stiles needed them too.

"Pull over Sc..Scott." Lydia whispered jerking herself awake. "You've been driving for hours." she mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"I'm fine. I am awake." Scott assured as they slowed down at a stop sign on such a empty road.

Derek jerked awake himself. Malia snoring, asleep on his shoulder and a couple of bags beside them.

"How about you idiots shut up and let me drive." Derek argued unbuckling himself and softly letting Malia down.

"Okay. Yeah. That works. Lebanon. Remember." Scott said pulling over on the side of the road and slowly unbuckling.

"I got it the first time, Scott."

The two got out and switched seats.

"Good...Good." and without any more noise, Scott fell asleep cuddling Malia. Derek glanced at them, almost annoyed yet judging.

Scott better keep his little cousins heart in his hands.

---

"Anything new?" Dean yawned. They had been at it for hours and hours. At least almost twelve.

Sam was drinking his second pot of coffee. Dean his third cup of coffee, his first beer unopened beside him.

Dean had brought snacks and food. And had ate most of it himself.

Castiel on the other hand was patting Stiles head as he listened in on the loud, cloudy, chaotic angel radio.

Castiel glanced up.

Static and voices over thrown his ears and head. Migraines aching his body.

Sam watched and raised a eyebrow.

"Angel radio. Gabriel has found Stiles." Castiel said softly.

"Thats great!" Dean said grinning popping open a beer putting it to his lips.

"But so has Lucifer. And they do not know how to get out of Stiles head." Castiel glanced down.

Dean retracted the beer from his lips glancing at Sam.

"Not great." Castiel muttered.