Chapter 4

"So after we bonded. I invited her over to our apartment. After a snarky remark about men and weird hotels. She agreed." Dean said and cringed. Sam laughed as Stiles confusion radiated off the dark walls of the bunker. "What's wrong?" "She was..clumsy."

Stiles eyebrow quirked upwards. "Just let us finish the story." Sam said quieting his laughter down. "Anyways." Dean said slowly.

Claudia flipped her dark hair behind her shoulders, her hazel eyes watching their every move.
"You can come in you know." Sam said glancing at the doorway that she stood at. Slowly she looked inside and took a step in. "Nice place." she said sarcastically glancing at the mess of their room.

"Hey you try being in our business and see how hard it is to stay clean." Dean grumbled under his breath. Sam hit him in his arm and glared as Dean's hands shot upwards. "What?!" Dean yelled annoyed. Claudia chuckled. She set her bag down and fumbled with the keys of her Jeep in her hands.

"So, what next Winchesters?" Claudia questioned. "We can grab a bite and just talk." Sam suggested.

"So hold on. What is so bad that it makes one of the biggest and scariest hunters in the world cringe?" Stiles questioned chewing on his thumbnail. His eyes glistened as they glanced at Dean curiously. Dean sighed. "She...literally shot him in the @ss." Sam said grinning. "It was my hip. Not quite." "Barely."

Stepping into the restaurant Claudia glanced at them and the crowd surrounding her. "Good food?" Claudia suggested. "As far as we remember from a few years back." Dean said shrugging. Sam glanced at her messing with his flannel.  "Where is our beloved father hm?" Claudia questioned taking a seat on the bench.

"Dead." Dean said. Claudia choked on her own saliva as she froze and looked up at him. "What?" she questioned quietly.

"You, and Sammy. That's all I have." Dean said softly. "So let's start out with some questions."
Claudia glanced at him, her lips shut tightly. She was for once speechless.

"Do I get to know?" she asked her eyes glistened softly. "Someday." Sam said awkwardly messing with the cuffs of his jacket. Claudia's mind was spinning on overdrive, Did they kill John? Am I next? Do they know? Are they hunters too?

"A burger?" Dean asked glancing at the menu. "A bacon cheeseburger, with the side salad and curly fries." Claudia said snapping out of it, her stomach doing the talking since she barely ate anything this morning from her nerves. "I'm gonna go get changed out of this." Claudia said grabbing her bag and heading towards the bathroom and disappearing.

Stiles eyes was so into the story, his fingers tapped away almost in Morse code. His lips quirked up as he gave a small smile at the word "curly fries". Cas stood behind them in the shadows of the stairs, his icy blue eyes glaring at the boy. His heart was tinted with darkness but was pure at the same time, it gave off a vibe that sent him shivers when he tried to clear It.

Castiel also noticed that, in between the questions, and the explaining, that Stiles had let the knife drop to the table close enough that either could grab it. He didn't seem to care at the moment who had the knife. Stiles had a soft baby face, with a sweep of facial hair across his face that made him look older. His dark hair was longer slightly in the back, spiked up and moved to the side slightly in the front. But his body and eyes was what made Castiel the most nervous.

Castiel's eyes glanced under his fabric, his eyes glowing slightly. Stiles body has scars across it, in odd shapes and sizes. One is a odd scar imprint in his shoulder, almost teeth like marks had been placed there. A soft circle outline on his arm, jagged teeth also stood out in it. One was a small scar on his chest, a little too close to his heart, and another small one across his stomach. Little knicks of small scars scattered around his body as if the scars instead was actually stars.

But his eyes seemed to be the most scarred. They was a hazel, bright and almost golden. But they sunk in slightly, and looked like he had seen more than his age should have. Which, knowing him being a Winchester, he doubted that he hasn't saw things no one should.

Looking at Dean and Sam, he saw the resemblance between the three. Stiles had Dean's eyes, that somehow when he turned changed shades. Stiles hair seemed as thick and as dark as Sam's, but had rings of blond in it to make it slightly brunette in the light. How can this Winchester have been hidden for so long?

Glancing at his soul again, he squinted. Why was there darkness?

Stiles gave a small grin, his eyes had glistened just enough. "Tell me more."
Stiles eyes had been directed towards the Winchesters, but Cas oddly felt as if he was asking the angel.

She came out, instead of the gown she wore before, her hair was up in a ponytail and her clothes was replaced by a black ACDC shirt that hung loosely on her hips with the  blue skinny jeans. Before she set down she grabbed a curly fry off Dean's plate and plopped down. Dean only glared but continued eating.

"So, what about you Claudia? Tell us about you." Claudia glanced at them and cleared her throat.

"I'm 18. I'm not really anything to boast about. I'm dating someone, his names Noah. I enjoy fixing up old cars, especially my baby Roscoe. I'm going to college to be a MIT, though it might change. Still have a few months left."

Stiles gave a small snort, MIT. Just like Lyds, maybe the world has cruel jokes on reality.

"We work for pest control." Sam said glancing up. Claudia gave a small snort.
"Pest control?" "Pest Control that travels the states."

Claudia gave a ridiculous laugh, they had to of been hunters. Who would say Pest control is their job, and that's why they travel the states?

"You guys ever shoot any guns?" Claudia asked raising a brow.

"For the big baddies. Snakes. Ghosts. You know. The interesting mountain lions." Claudia said as she glanced at them again before taking a bite of her burger finishing it in two bites.

"Sometimes."

"Can you teach me?" Claudia asked.

"We have a lot of bugs here." Claudia said squashing a fly with her shoe on the ground.

"A ton of bugs. A lot that wouldn't mind drinking your blood, poisoning you, and leaving you for dead." Claudia had put her empty plate in the middle of the table.

Dean slowly put his over hers. "Must be some dangerous bugs."

"Oh, you have no idea." Claudia said as she glanced at Talia and Peter Hale, who had walked inside. She gave a small wave and smile to them, Talia grinning. She just graduated with Talia, they was pretty good friends.

"But some don't bite as hard as the others. Hey Talia!" Claudia said getting up and running towards the darker skinned girl and her younger brother.

"How old is Peter freaking Hale?" Stiles groaned out slamming his hand on his face.