Chapter 1

Staring at the baby faced man was the only thing I could do. Turning slowly around I looked at the  weird man and began to try to figure out words as to what he just said.

     "A....a Angel." I said unsure. 

"Yes." He replied in a annoyed voice.

 "I don't have time for this." he said again and tried to grab my shoulder before I quickly dodged his hand.

     "And I know God." I snarled before opening my door up and getting out. Grabbing the keys before I locked it.  I sighed again before cracking my knuckles. 

"You realize this can't hold me right, Mieczyslaw?" He said sighing. Seconds later he  looked around confused.

      "Why didn't it work?" He looked up at me shocked. 

"What did you do?" he said getting louder and slammed a hand on the window angrily. 

I laughed, this never gets old with how they act once they realize my jeep is supernatural proof practically, well until I say otherwise.

     Putting my knife in my pocket I picked up my phone, "Hear all that Scotty?" I questioned glancing down at the phone proudly. 

the man's eyes then began to glow blue and he slammed a glowing white fist at the glass, barely cracking it.

     "I don't think he's  human." I exclaimed annoyed.

"Heading to you now, got your scent."

    The phone gave out a annoying beep and I slid it into my pocket before turning around smirking my arms crossed. He just looked at me annoyed, his eyes fading into the regular blue color.

      "Let's try this again. Who are you?" I questioned him. He sighed looking at me annoyed before replying.

"I'm Castiel. Angel of the Lord." 

With that, I burst out laughing.

    Clutching my sides I tried to breathe from laughing so hard. For some reason, angels I couldn't grasp upon thinking they exist. If they exist, especially in a life form like this, how come they have never came to help us? Angel of death is probably the only thing that has came to exist around here.

      Wincing I shook off those thoughts. "Are you high? Are you a high werewolf? Or a Elf? Or a nymph? something?"

"For the last time I am a Angel Of The Lord, Mieczyslaw. Though I'm not what you call, high like the herb. Though I can technically fly high." Castiel said with a completely serious face.

     "You're freaking kidding me." I rolled my eyes snorting. 

"Unbelievable. Un-freaking-believable!" I huffed kicking the floor.

The hairs then stood up on my neck as I felt that uneasy feeling in my stomach, turning around I looked right at a flying dart heading at my face.

     "What the-" I blurted out before I quickly ducked and hid behind the car. "Dean!" Castiel shouted slamming his hands on the back door window.
"Don't shoot him!" he yelled once again as something else zoomed past my head.

    My skin started to crawl as I gripped the small bag of mountain ash in my pocket and my knife.

 "Hey! I mean no harm! If this is one of yours or part of your hunt, you can have him. After you obviously explain as to why he suddenly came into my property which is my baby." I shouted calmly. Or at least I was attempting to be calm.

     The shooting stopped. "Hunt?" A male voice shouted back at me.  

"What kind of hunt?" another male voice asked me also. Swallowing back my pride I took a deep breath.

Are these people idiots? 

 "I don't know, you ask me. Are you hunters?" 

Silence. "Who are you?" I shouted. 

There was a sound of popping and foot steps. "Dean and Sam Winchester. I'm Dean. That is Castiel. We are animal hunters." a voice answered who I now assume is Dean from earlier. 

Slowly standing up I looked above from the jeep to see the two men I saw earlier. "

You two." I blurted out confused. 

"This is your psycho?" I exclaimed pointing to the angry short baby faced man. I was 6,2 now give me a break I'm tall, and I'm fully grown at twenty-two years old.

     The man Dean gritted his teeth as the taller one Sam started laughing. "Yeah, you can say that." A motorcycle could be heard in the distance and I internally sighed in relief, Scott is here.

    "How did he get in here? Why the h$## was you shooting at me and who the heck are you guys shooting at a random stranger for no reason? That's just psycho period." I exclaimed annoyed crossing my own arms. Castiel I could tell was snickering from the inside of the jeep.

    "Uh. This is complicated." Sam said scratching his neck. 

"What's complicated?" Scott asked strongly walking in with his motorcycle helmet in hand glaring at them. 

"Scotty! Everything seems to be complicated with these three." I pointed at the three strangers. 

"Who are you?" Dean asked glaring back. 

"Scott. Stiles' brother. Who are you?" Scott asked protectively standing by me.

"You're Claudia's kid?!" Dean exclaimed at Scott and he lightly shook his head as Scott looked back at me confused. Gritting my teeth I glared hard at him. 

"I'm Claudia's kid." I said annoyed. "What does she have to do with this?"

     Dean took a deep breath. "Stiles we need to talk. Now." I snorted.

 "Yeah sure." I said opening the door slowly and shoving Castiel out. "Out, Cassie."

     "Its Castiel." He grumbled dusting off his trench coat. I smirked trying not to laugh. "I like Cassie better." I said glancing at Lydia who was standing beside a tree watching this all unfold, seemingly ready to fight if anything was to go down in flames.

    "So I suggest you three leave and let me go enjoy some food with my brother and girlfriend or we can figure out how this can end." I said annoyed, crossing my arms.

    "Stiles please. Don't act like this. We didn't mean to do this." Sam said holding his hands up and putting his gun down on the ground. I scoffed and opened my driver door up. 

"Yes because you didn't mean to shoot me. Buzz off." I flipped them off.

Scott glanced at me and then them once again.

     "You. shot. At him?" Scott questioned angry while cocking his head. Sam looked slightly scared but cleared his throat. "Yes." With that Scott threw down his helmet.

     "Go." he said getting closer to them. We was suppose to have a fun time together, normal human time together. Not this stupid psycho deal. 

      "No, kid." Dean said closing the space between them. Scott growled at him shoving him away from him. 

"Scott!" I exclaimed as Dean pulled out his gun and Lydia rushed out into the scene. Grabbing my knife I flipped it open and stared at Dean. 

"Werewolf" Dean spat out. "Hunter." I growled out myself. Sam looked so terrified at what was gonna happen as he looked at Dean. 

"Dean put the gun down. You are not helping this situation. If he wanted to hurt us he would have already. I don't think he is rogue." Sam said glancing at me.

     "He's not rogue. He has a anchor. As do most. Please just leave. He has never killed anyone." I begged almost just wanting some normality. Lydia stood behind me grabbing my arm. Suddenly me and Lydia was being pushed to the ground and gun shots went off.

       "Well this means dangerous measures." I heard Castiel say before I felt something on my shoulder as a gun shot was echoed in the area. And everything went black.