Chapter 14

Lydia had parked directly beside the strange, practically hidden doors.
Out came the rest as she clicked her heels against the ground, ready to kill anything in her way to get to Stiles.

Raising her fist she slammed it against the doors. "Winchesters, Its Lydia!" She yelled angrily slamming it against the doors again. Suddenly they opened, Castiel standing.

"Who the hell are you?"
"Castiel."
"Lydia. Hey. Come on in." Dean said appearing in the door. Deans hair had been messed up, his shirt wrinkled and he hadn't shaved.

She wondered if it was because of Stiles or something else.
She ran past Castiel, walking past Dean and running down the stairs to Stiles.
"Stiles!" She yelped as she grabbed his soft hands.
-
Inside Stiles head, everyone heard her voice.

Stiles stopped in his tracks, as Gabriel looked confused.
-
"Castiel is going to figure out a way. Gabriel, his brother sort of called him saying he was with Stiles in some like mental place. " Dean muttered the last part and Lydia held recognization.
Scott was suddenly behind Lydia looking at his brother so desperately.

Stiles laid so weak on the couch, unlike the Stiles Scott knew. He reminded him of the young, teenage Stiles before all this supernatural mess. How Scott himself was before all of this. Innocent and weak.

Scott put his claws out.
"We can help."
Castiel looked at him shaking his head. "Give him a moment."

"This could be the only way!" Lydia was desperately trying to get them to understand.
"To help lead them out, lead Stiles out!" she stood angrily trying to get them to understand. Realizing she took steps forward towards them she quickly stepped back.
"This could be our only chance."

"Its worked before." Scott declared.
"Yeah and what if it doesn't now? Huh? What would you do then? What if you completely screw it up and lose Stiles?" Dean yelled making Scott growl.

Sam looked at Dean shocked before looking at Scott.
"We won't lose Stiles. Lets do some research and pros, cons." Sam said looking at the now, group of supernaturals. Derek and Malia glared down at the two, the rest calm.

Dean sighed. Nodding his head, stalking off to the kitchen to get a beer.

Lydia sighed collapsing beside Stiles, grabbing his hand and burying her face into her knees.

"I. Can. Not. Lose. You. Again."

Scott began to explain the process to Sam and Dean. Castiel was watching Lydia as she caressed Stiles hand.

"You know, for a messenger of death you are very loving." Castiel complimented her. Lydia laughed wiping away tears with her other hand.
"Thanks, Castiel right? The angel."
"Yes. And you are Lydia. The banshee."
"Nice to meet you Castiel."
"Nice to meet you too Lydia."

"So, got a plan to save Stiles?"

"Hopefully we find one."

-
Stiles was humming Build God Then We'll Talk by Panic! as he strolled through this white static. Gabriel followed behind confused at the kids fascination of Brendon Urie.

Stiles twirled a bit as he walked in boredom. Gabriel cocked a dark brow and thought to himself, "Has this kid already lost it? Winchesters I swear."

"So Gabriel tell me about yourself."

"I am a trickster. Archangel."

"Know that. What else? Love life? Gay?" Stiles wiggled his eyebrows. Gabriel blushed a bit before shaking his head. "Nothing but one night stands. Not much of a love life." He liked woman too much to be just flat out gay.
"What about you?"
"Getting engaged soon." Stiles said in a matter of fact tone.
"To who exactly? A few of us angels root you with a few people.."
Stiles scoffed.
"Lydia Martin. The one and only."
Gabriel stopped as Castiel shot something through the radio. A attempt with Gabriel's powers and Scott, they could get out.

"Good news kid. We gettin outta here."

-
Scott got his claws out, sterilizing the part of Stiles neck and sitting him upwards. Lydia grabbed Scotts hand shaking.
Stiles was so pale and breathing harshly.
"We are gonna do great Lyds."
With two claws strung out, he dug them into Lydia and Stiles.