Chapter 11

Lydia and Scott was pacing a hole in the floor. Derek had been trying to calm them down for hours but to no avail, they both was a nervous wreck.

"He told me he was going to meet up with Sam. That's all. It's been months since anything super bad has happened, what if it was Monroe?" Scott questioned in a panic.

Lydia glanced at Scott before dialing once again the number and calling Stiles. "He could protect himself. Monroe isn't as good as her hunters. She would send someone else. She's too scared of us to actually fight us herself. I'm sure he's fine." Lydia said biting her lip.

"And if anything, I'll call Sam or Dean."

Derek had been watching the two panic. Stiles had went awol randomly, which was strange for him. He would at least send a annoying message or something to them. At least to Lydia or Scott. Derek stole a quick moment alone as he stalked off, grabbing his own phone and sending Stiles a message.

To: Sti

Stiles where the hell are you? We're worried.

Derek pressed send and waited patiently. Nothing.

Sighing he threw his phone down on his bed before walking over to the other bedroom of his apartment.

"Cora has Stiles texted you back?"

Cora gave a smirk, but Derek could tell she was worried. Her Batman was lost somewhere.

Cora and Erica became close those few days. It became almost a joke, more important to Erica of course about Stiles since at the time Cora didn't  know Stiles besides of the small childhood friend she remembered. But the two, Issac, and Boyd all called Stiles Batman.

"No, worried he favors me, big brother?" She questioned challengingly.

Derek rolled his eyes.

"I would hope to God I wouldn't be favored by wannabe little red riding hood." Derek remarked, wondering slightly where the familiar red hood he use to wear so much went.

Derek knew Liam stole it once or twice, so did Scott and Lydia a few times. But the only red hoodie he wore recently now was his old lacrosse hoodie oddly enough.

Derek was lost in his thoughts as a pillow hit his face.

"Out of my room!" Cora yelped annoyed. She was trying to track Stiles phone for heaven's sake, she didn't need a dumb struck older brother distracting her, she thought bitterly.

Derek stumbled back before raising his hands and walking away purposely not shutting the door, annoying her even more.

"Any luck?" Derek questioned seeing Lydia panicking even more.

"Twenty-seven calls. Twenty. Seven." Lydia said shakily throwing her phone down onto the hard wood floor. Scott was sniffing Stiles flannel ever so lightly to make sure he still could smell if he was alive or not.

"I think he's hurt." Scott declared suddenly, loud enough even Cora heard without even trying.

"Jesus that's not good." Lydia said.

"By who?"

"Not sure actually.." Scott trailed dropping the flannel.

"He's not dying. I know that." Lydia said her eyes closed. Reaching out mentally, locking onto his soul and finding it still beating healthily fine.

"Well let's find him." Cora said grabbing her jacket and starting to the door.

"Wait. Cora we need to think about this." Scott started.