Chapter 5

"You know Peter Hale?" Sam asked shocked.

"Yes. Very well actually. Well as well as anyone can know Peter Hale. We have a...odd friendship." Stiles said cringing at the very end of his own sentence.

"Is that good? Or bad?" Dean asked raising a eyebrow.

"I mean, sort of both. Depends on how you know Peter. I know him as a...a..what's a actually good word for Peter." Stiles rambled off biting his lip.

"A protector." Stiles said finally finding the right word.

"I know him as..one of Beacon Hills protectors."

"Last I heard he was a killer."

"Not anymore. He actually saved my life."

"How in the world did you get in a predicament that Peter had to save your life?" Dean asked taking a swig as Sam's face became concerned.

"About two years ago I was captured by the ghost riders. I don't know if you've ever heard of the stories, of the wild hunt. They capture you, and erase you from existence." Stiles said giving a small smile.

Sam stood up shocked. "Wait you're telling me the stories are true? That...every childhood story ever about the ghost riders..." Sam said astonished yet somehow excited. Dean looked at his brother like he was crazy.

"It's all true, and they came to Beacon Hills. I was captured and no one remembered me. But my girlfriend and friends started to, but if it wasn't for Peter escaping the wild hunt, and having my keys to my jeep, he gave the keys to my friends who then heard me through my radio which I hacked into from the train station which the ghost riders was in. They wouldn't have remember me in time if he didn't."

"I sound insane, I know. But it's true."

"Don't worry, insane stories is our portray." Sam said.

"Did you save anyone else?" Sam asked like a excited child getting closer.

Stiles glanced at him.

"Most. Not all. But most. We saved them. We even defeated a Nazi werewolf who turned into a ghost rider. They left, but they still exist. Running in the hunt. And they're pretty pissed too at us, but hey what can they do?"

"We'll always find a way." Stiles said grinning before looking at the time.

"I'm surprised you never heard of the story. The boy who ran with wolves, the boy who survived the nogitsune, the spark. That's the names they gave me after hearing about me, The Mcall pack was one of the most powerful packs ever."

Sam and Dean glanced at each other listening to their younger nephew.

Nogitsune, Sam kept repeating that word. He had heard the word before somewhere, and he knew it meant nothing good. And The Mcall pack, he had heard of it from other hunters. Especially from Chris Argent, who was one of Bobby's friends who sold guns to him.

"We had no clue you was a part of the Mcall pack." Sam exclaimed remembering the stories he had heard, he wasn't sure if all of them was true or not.

Dean glanced at Sam, almost to clarify he was thinking of the same pack he was.

"Yeah, well. Figured you would do more research on me." Stiles said glancing up at the time once again.

"I gotta get home to my girlfriend. Is there a way we can finish this story another time?" Stiles asked standing up and grabbing his things.

Dean looked at Sam who looked at Dean before smirking. "If you care to come have a beer with us."

"Sounds like a plan." Stiles grinned.

"But next time let's not shoot at your only nephew. Or his pack, it would be quite lovely to not have any bullet wounds." And Stiles had stopped himself from saying, any more bullet wounds.

Dean laughed and Sam nodded smiling.

"No promises about the pack-"

Sam elbowed Dean in his ribs.

Stiles eyes narrowed at Dean. "My pack wouldn't hurt anyone unless needed to. We haven't had to kill anyone unless we had to. If you go after my pack...you go after me." Stiles last few words struck uncertainty  into Castiel as he listened to them. It wasn't a threat, it was almost like a assurance.

Dean put his hands up grumbling as Sam nodded looking at him. Castiel finally got out of his shadow, as Stiles just lightly glanced at him. For a odd reason, Castiel knew that Stiles had saw him earlier.

"Nice to see you come out." Stiles noted looking at Castiel finally in his eyes.

Castiel froze staring at Stiles, his face conjuring into concern. Images flashed against his vision, as some did Stiles. But not nearly as many as Castiel, blood and Gore had flashed as did marriage and happiness.

Stiles had looked at The Winchester brothers in concern as they looked at Cas, as it looked as if Stiles stared back at Cas for a few seconds but Cas looked as if to be getting drained from life by Stiles eyes.

Dean glanced at Castiel and went over to him and shook his shoulder slightly.

"You alright Cas?" Dean asked his voice lacing concern as he looked into his friends eyes, green piercing blues perspective as they dilated larger.

"Dean?" Castiel asked confused before looking around.

"Did I space out?"

"Yeah, yeah you did."

Stiles looked at Castiel confused before looking at Sam a little less.

"I don't know what just happened with your friend but I do need to get home."

Sam nodded and grabbed the keys.

"Yeah, I'll drive you. Just tell me where."

Stiles nodded as he followed Sam out, not before glancing at Dean and Cas, who watched his every step.

After the doors echo, Dean had looked at Cas angrily. "What the hell just happened there?"

"I think I just saw your cousins future. Or someones. I'm not sure. But there was a lot of blood. And-And.. war. And Stiles was on the throne of it all."
Dean looked at Castiel shocked and horrified before his eyebrows furrowed.

"I knew not to trust him yet. Was it Just him?"

Castiel stood there silently for a few moments leaning against Deans chest.

Castiel looked into his eyes, Castiel's eyes screaming fear.

"No, not just him. Him, the red headed girl, and a bandaged man."