A New Identity

Chapter 5: A New Identity

(Amanda's POV)

Loki was surprisingly warm with his arms wrapped around me. I left the cocoon of warmth to go shower after he woke up. I went into my master bathroom and took a long hot shower, singing my favorite One Direction song; 'Rock me.' I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I groaned when I realized that I left my clothes in my room. I made sure my towel was covering everything and opened the door. Who was there but Loki. He looked like he was about to knock but then smirked when he saw me in a towel.

"GET OUT NOW!" I screamed. He put his hands up innocently and backed away still wearing that mischievous smirk of his. Making sure he was gone I ran to my room and put my clothes on quickly. I then went out of my room.

"What did you want?" I asked Loki who was sitting on the couch.

"I just didn't know how much longer you would be." He replied looking at me. "Also, you're not a bad singer."

"You heard me?" I said embarrassed. I never sing in front of people.

"It's hard not to when you're singing at the top of your lungs." He said then smirked. "You looked pretty good in that towel." Loki said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"If you mention it again I swear you will be locked up and never see the light of day." I threatened. He didn't seem at all fazed at me but just kept on smirking.

"Do you want breakfast?" I asked changing the subject.

"Sure." he said standing up. I walked over to the kitchen and make scrambled eggs with bacon. He ate them pretty quick which I took as he liked them.

"I took off the day so we can get your fake identity." I said. "I wanted to go alone, but I still don't trust you, so you're coming with me."

"How are we getting my fake identity?" Loki asked.

"I know a guy." I said "You'll just get a fake name and stuff."

"What shall my name be?" Loki said.

"I don't know. Whatever you're comfortable with." I replied.

"Ill let you decide." He said. Why was this guy so complicated?

"Okay, get ready so we can go." I said. He got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. I went into my room and dried my hair, brushed it out, and put it into a pony tail. I walked out and Loki was waiting for me in the living room. He looked surprisingly like a normal person with the clothes I got him.

"Ready?" I said grabbing the keys.

"Don't really have a choice." he replied. We got into the car and I turned the radio on.

"Oh my gosh! I love this song!" I exclaimed and turned it up.

"Living in a world gone plastic, baby your so classic!" I sang along. Loki just looked at me like I was the weirdest person on earth. I smiled at his response and kept singing.

"4,000 roses. Anything for you to notice." I continued. I sang the whole way there and Loki looked like he was about to jump out the window.

"We're here." I said shutting off the radio.

"Thank goodness." Loki said.

"Hey, I thought you said I was a good singer." I reminded him.

"I said you weren't bad." he said. I could tell he was regretting his words. We went into the place and Loki sat down while I would get the card.

"Hey, I need an ID for my friend.... Lane here." I said deciding on a name.

"Okay what's his last name?" The lady said.

"Uh..." I said thinking. "Smith." I said. A pretty common last name no one would question.

"And where was he born?" The lady asked.

"Ohio." I said quickly. He was pretty pale.

"Okay here is your ID." The lady said handing me a card with the information on it.

"Thank you." I said heading out and motioning for Loki to follow. "See that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked.

"No, not really I suppose." he said.

"I just hope it's convincing enough." I said and got in the car and drove back to the apartment. I didn't turn the radio because I thought I had tormented Loki enough for one day.

****

A/N Thanks for reading! Sorry this is a shorter chapter but I didn't have much time... So Loki's false identity is Lane Smith, and he walked in on Amanda while she was just wearing a towel. Interesting. I wonder if 'Lane' Is going to meet the Avengers. Please vote and comment what you were thinking!

See you next update (soon!)

~Anna (crazed_with_fandoms)