Lady Sif and the Warriors Three

Chapter 25: Lady Sif and the Warriors Three
(Amanda's POV)
Loki led me to the garden where we sat on a bench. I looked around at all the amazing plants; Lavender, bluebells, and luscious roses. A yellow one particularly caught my eye.
"Do you like it?" Loki asked, motioning towards the rose.
I nodded. "It's beautiful."
"Then it's yours," he said picking it. "It's almost as beautiful as you." I blushed and took the rose. Loki, the romantic. He took my hand is his.
"What's wrong?" I asked. I could tell his muscles were tense and he was in deep thought.
"It's just, I'm so happy with you, I don't want to do anything that will mess that up," he said staring in my eyes.
"No doubt something will happen," I started. "But when it does, I will forgive you and we can move on from it."
"Really?" he asked unbelievingly.
"Really," I said. He smiled at that and stood up.
"Come on. It's time you meet some other Asgardians and train like one," he said extending his hand for me.
I took it and stood up. "Where are we going?" I asked.
"To the training room. No doubt they will be there, and I think Thor will be pleased if we were all friends," Loki explained.
I followed him into the training room where I saw three men watching a fit girl battling Thor. She looked like a real bad-ass. Black hair in a pony tail, with leather leggings and armor over her top.
We sat down and watched the end of the fight where Thor was knocked off of his feet and she posed her sword at his throat. I had never seen Thor beaten before, let alone by a girl.
Thor stood up and they both came over to us. "Amanda! Loki! Good to see you!" Thor said happily.
"You too, Thor," I said smiling at him. "Loki thought I should get some Asgardian training."
"Yes that would be good," Thor said. Then the three men came over to us. "How rude of me, this is Amanda, Amanda, Lady Sif and the Warriors Three," Thor introduced. "This is Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg."
I nodded to each of them.
"Yes, well, when do I begin?" I asked.
"Now would be fine," Sif said. "Come," she motioned toward the arena. I followed her there.
"Girl to girl talk right now, don't pay any attention to what Fandral says, he's a bit of a handful. Hogun doesnt say much, and Volstagg eats all the time but is a loyal friend. Also, it's going to be nice not to be the only girl for a while now," she said. I think we were going to get along well.
"First things first, grab a sword," she instructed. I grabbed a pretty basic one and held it up.
"Good. Now we're just going to do some basic attacks and counter attacks," Sif said.
She showed me the steps and after half an hour, I think I got it.
"Now for the real test, time to battle. Who is it then?" she asked.
"You want me to go against one of you? The most highly trained warriors in Asgard?" I asked amazed.
"Yes," she stated.
"I will," Fandral spoke up. With a smirk, he walked up in front of me "Don't worry, Ill go easy on you."
"No need. Ill have to go easy on you," I said, more confidently than I felt.
"You've got more spunk than I thought, Ill give you credit for that," he said. I saw Loki give a disapproving stare.
"Lets go then," I said.
I lunged forward and he easily blocked me. Then he struck, and I barely had time to block the hit. It went back and forth like that, until I caught on to his moves quickly enough, that I caught him off guard and knocked him down, sword at throat. There was clapping from the others and I helped Fandral up.
The men were laughing at him and Sif said, "Not bad." Then went off with them.
"I underestimated you," Fandral said as I was walking up.
"A lot of people do," Loki said.
"You're not bad yourself," I said. "I have no clue how I did that."
"You were amazing. Feel free to come back anytime with us," Thor said beaming. I nodded, then Loki and I headed off to his chambers for the night.
I stood on the balcony when Loki stood next to me.
"You were amazing today, love," he said wrapping his arms around me.
"Thank you," I said.
"I want to try something. It's an old spell that binds lovers, so that even if they are separated, they can still talk to each other." Loki said.
"So like, mind connection?" I asked.
"Sort of," he said. "Would you be willing to try it?"
"Of course," I said. He took my hand and murmured some foreign words.
"Did it work?" I heard Loki's voice ask in my head.
"Yes," I thought. "Wow that's cool."
"Yeah, it is," Loki said impressed
"Time for bed, love," Loki said.
I thought 'So bossy.'
"I heard that," he said, an evident smirk on his face.
"Whatever," I said curling up next to him on the bed.
"Good night, love," Loki said.
"Good night."
*********
A/N
Hey guys! Thanks for reading.
What did you think of this chapter? Just to let you know, there will be one more chapter, then it will end but there will be a sequel so be sure to read that book too!
Please vote and comment. Thank you for all of the support! See you next update. (soon!)
~Anna (crazed_with_fandoms)