In Awe

***************************

Chapter 23: In Awe

(Amanda's POV)

Before Loki showed me around the village, I changed into Asgardian clothes. Since I refused to wear the dresses, I was allowed to wear one of Loki's tunics with leather leggings. It was much more comfortable than a dress. And, of course, my hair was still up in a ponytail.

In the village there were many nice people, but I could tell they were hesitant about Loki. I trailed behind as he walked through the village introducing me to people. I made sure to look presentable and act nice to everyone to avoid making enemies, or people who were against Loki and I.

"Miss Stark," a guard said. I turned around to see him quickly walking towards us. Loki protectively wrapped his arm around my waist. "You are wanted by Queen Frigga," he informed us.

"Of course," I said. Loki and I started to the castle.

"Um, alone, Miss."

"Okay," I said and saw Loki wasn't loosing his grip. "Ill be fine Loki."

He cleared his throat and let go.

"Prince Loki is wanted in his chambers to get ready for dinner," the guard said. At this point I could tell Loki was getting annoyed.

"Okay, thank you. We'll be on our way," I said. Then we started to walk to the castle. Loki an I split up in a hallway. I headed to the Queen's chambers. There was no mistaking it. It was obviously there with giant door, and statues on either side. I knocked hesitantly.

"Come in," I heard her say. I pushed open the doors and found myself in awe. A grand bed sat to the side, a table with chairs by the balcony, and books. Lots of bookshelves filled with books!

"Hello dear," she said. I looked up and saw a woman with kind blue eyes, waist length blond flowing hair, and a traditional Asgardian blue dress.

"I thought you would want something to wear to dinner."

I motioned to my clothing. "Is this not presentable?" I asked.

"I don't think Odin would take kindly to you showing up in my sons clothes. I barely got him to let you stay as it is," she said.

I nodded in understanding. Knowing Loki's past, I did not want to push it with Odin

******

Later Frigga and I were on our way to dinner. I was in a green traditional ballroom-style dress that accentuated the curves I didn't know I had. I refused to have my hair down, but she put it up in a sort of twisted bun that was braided.

"I think Loki will be pleased with your appearance," Frigga said.

"I hope so," I said nervously.

"He will. He will like you in anything. Probably in nothing better," she said with a slight smirk. With that I blushed bright crimson. I couldn't believe Loki's mother was having a sex talk with me....

*****

"I'm glad that's over with," Loki said coming into the bedroom and taking off his boots. It was after dinner and it took all Loki could to keep behaved.

"Me too," I said taking off the high heels. "I wish they would've let me keep on your tunic."

Suddenly Loki appeared behind me hands on my waist. I jumped at his sudden appearance then leaned into his soft frame.

"I could help you take off that uncomfortable dress," he whispered seductively in my ear. What am I supposed to do? I'm not used to this kind of stuff! Come on Amanda, you can do this.

"Would you now?" I said turning around in his arms to face him.

"Only if you'll let me," he said in his velvet voice. As if answering I crashed my lips against his. And gosh, it was great to have his lips against mine again. My hands found their way to his hair and curled into it.

He broke the kiss and trailed them down my neck, gently sucking on the skin, causing me to melt into his embrace. Then he went back to my lips, we broke only to remove clothing, and he did indeed help me take off that uncomfortable dress. At some point my hair came down, but I didn't care. "You're beautiful," Loki murmured against my lips. And I believed him.

We fell against the bed together. He hovered above me, his emerald eyes filled with with a sort of lust and hunger. My conscious telling me to think before I act was silenced with his lips against my skin. I moaned in pleasure. Then he went back to kissing my almost swollen lips again.

I don't think we were going to get much sleep tonight. But when we finally did go to sleep we were both exhausted.

*****

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry if you don't like this kind of stuff, but I thought this chapter could use a little heat.

Sorry it's a been a long time since an update, but hopefully this made up for it! Tell me what you think and what should happen next!

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment, it helps a lot. See you next update. (soon!)

~Anna (crazed_with_fandoms)