Surprise Trip

Chapter 12: Surprise Trip
(Amanda's POV)
I woke up in my own bed. I looked over and groaned. It was nine in the morning. I was going to be late for training. I quickly got up and showered, careful not to wake Loki, and left to S.H.I.E.L.D. I ran in the door and headed towards the training rooms.
"Hey Nat, sorry I'm-" I stopped when I saw everyone there.
"Hi Amanda. Surprise! We're taking a trip." Tony said smiling. "Go pack up and bring that boy with you." Bruce looked disapprovingly at Tony, but didn't object.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise until we get there." Tony said. "Don't tell her Capsicle." he said threateningly.
"I won't." Steve replied innocently. I looked at them questionably then left to get my things and Loki.
I went to the apartment and packed quickly.
"Loki, wake up." I said shaking him.
"Mmhmm." he said trying to ignore me. I rolled my eyes.
"Come on. We're going somewhere, and you're going with me." I told him.
"Sure, in a minute." he replied groggily. And I thought girls were hard to get out of bed. I leaned down and kissed him, waking him up.
"Awake yet?" I asked breaking the kiss.
"Yes." he said breathless.
"Okay, good. Now go get ready. We don't have much more time." I commanded.
"I'm going, I'm going. Unless you want to get me up again?" he said with a smirk.
"Not now, we don't have time." I said pointing to the bathroom. He rolled his eyes and got up. I went down stairs and double checked that I had everything. Loki came down with the duffle bag I had given him.
"Where are we going?" he asked.
"No clue." I replied. "Tony just told me to come here, pack, and get you."
"Oh, okay." he said. I put our bags in the back of my car and headed back to S.H.I.E.L.D.
"You have to act exactly like you did before." I told Loki, walking in.
"I know. I will. You might have to help me again." he said.
"I always have to help you." I mocked with a playful smile. He just rolled his eyes.
"Hey Tony." I said walking into the room we were meeting at. "Okay, now are you going to tell us where we are going?" Everyone who didn't know nodded in agreement.
"Nope." Tony said smiling. "You'll have to wait 'till we get there. Lane, I still have to come up with a nickname for you." Tony said thinking.
"You barely know him. Maybe you should wait." I told him. These 'nicknames' were never good. Mine was 'fantasy girl' because I never stop reading, but it didn't stick.
"I guess you're right." Tony sighed. Loki looked relieved he didn't get a nickname.
"Time to go, Tony." Steve said.
"Right. Onto my private jet everyone." Tony instructed.
Once everyone was on I pulled Steve aside. I could feel Loki's gaze on us. "Do you know where we are going? Or even what's happening?" I asked.
"Well, I can't tell you where we are going, but we have no chance of finding Loki so Fury gave us a break of searching. Only to get back to working 24 hours a day, I guess." Steve said with a light chuckle.
"Okay, thanks Steve." I said walking back to Loki.
"Someone's jealous." I mocked.
"Oh please." he scoffed. "I just don't like the idea of you alone with another man."
"So you're jealous." I stated.
"Maybe a little bit." Loki said with a shy smile.
"See." I said with a smile. No one had ever had to be jealous with me, so I was kind of glad I had a protective, boyfriend? Well, whatever you would call Loki.
We continued on our journey to a mysterious place in peace, Tony drinking, everyone mingling, and having a great time.
*****
A/N Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Sorry it's been a while, a lot has been going on. I'm on spring break now, so I should be able to update sooner now. Everyone is on a surprise trip, huh. I wonder how that will go. Please vote and leave your thoughts in the comments! See you next update. (soon!)
~Anna (crazed_with_fandoms)