How You Guys Meet

"Y/N, get ready we need to leave!" Your  B/F/N says. Today was the Playlist Live, you were excited to meet a bunch of your fans and also you planned on meeting a couple of fellow YouTubers. You started to get ready by doing your makeup and then picking out an outfit. When you were done you went downstairs to see Y/B/F making breakfast. You sat down at the table and waited for the food to be done. "So Y/N, who do you plan on meeting today?" Your B/F/N asked you for the fifth time this morning. "Um, I really don't know." You responded. Breakfast was ready and began to eat. Once your guys were done your got into the car and drove to Playlist.

Once you got there you parked the cave in the section you were told to and headed inside. Once you were inside you got directed to this meeting hall which you were going to be doing a panel with other YouTubers. You sat down where your name was and the security/ producers of the event told you guys what to do. They first made sure that you were all there.

-Brennen Taylor
-Y/N
-Corey Scherer
-Sam and Colby

They figured out that everyone was here and told us to head backstage for now. They started letting fans in and soon enough we were all doing the panel by fans asking us questions and us talking about what we had planned for our channels. By the end of the panel we all figured out that we were going to be doing a video together.

Everyone was backstage once again. You only had a couple of minutes until you had to do a meet and greet. You sat on a couch for the time being and chatted with Brennen. Sam then came up to you guys and asked if you wanted to go out for lunch after the meet and greet. Of course you all said yes and went to the meet and greet.

After the meet and greet, you guys decided to eat at Tender Greens. So You, Brennen, Sam, Colby and Corey went out for lunch. When you got there you sat beside Colby because you didn't know each other that well and you guys got to know each other every well. By the end of lunch you guys exchanged numbers and went back to Playlist. But at the end of the night you guys decided to go out for supper.