Moving In

As you finished packing the last box and pushed it to the corner with the rest of the boxes. You then head to my bathroom and take a shower. After you're done showering, You head back to my room and bring your phone to the bed. You open my phone and see that it is 1:04am and you have multiple text from Colby.

Colby💕: Are you still awake? - 12:50am
Colby💕: Y/N????? -12:58am
Colby💕: Never mind... I'll leave you be🙁 - 1:01am

You see these messages and call him right away. Knowing Colby he probably just couldn't sleep. You call him once and there was no answer.... so, you put your phone on the night stand and close your eyes.

- 2:30am -
You wake up by the buzzing of your phone going off. You take your phone and squint your eyes reading who was calling you.

Colby💕

The screen showed, You answered the call.

"Hello?" You say as your voice cuts out.

"I'm so sorry did I wake you?" Colby asks with concern in his voice.

"Yeah... but it's okay! What's up?" You say as you wake up.

"I can't sleep, I want you to be here!" Colby says.

"I know, I know. One more night and then I'll be with you." You say trying to sound happy but really you were really tired.

"That's true, I just wished the morning came sooner!" Colby says.

"Maybe you should sleep, you sound tired. Plus if you fall asleep the morning will come quicker!" You say.

"Yes! That's true. All right, I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow morning. Love you!" Colby says about to end the call.

"Love you too! Night!" You say and put your phone back on the charger and put it on your night stand and eventually drift off to sleep.

// THE NEXT DAY //

Today was moving day. You got up and picked out your outfit and then went to eat breakfast. After you remember that you were moving, you come to the realization that everything is packed... So instead you text Colby and ask him to pick you up something.

Colby💕: Don't worry! I already have it. Heading over now

And for the rest of the day Colby, Sam, Elton, Corey, Devyn and Kat helped you move into your new house that you all shared.