Hurt

Colby's P.O.V

"Just get the fuck away from me, don't even try to explain anything. I can't believe you would do this! It's been a year and a half. Did I mean nothing to you? What the fuck did I ever do to you?" We've been fighting a lot recently and last night I needed to get out of the house. I texted Brennen, Shea and the Trap house to see if they wanted to come out and party. They all agreed to come. But I didn't invite Y/N because she was too busy hanging out with her new friends, that were a very bad influence on her. I'm just going to say that I had a bit too much to drink and I wasn't thinking right, and I cheated on Y/N with some random chick I met at this YouTuber party. 

I never mean't to hurt her and I never wanted to cheat on her. I felt so bad. We just spent the last half hour yelling at each other and nothing was getting solved. I had nothing to say because I was so ashamed that I actually let myself do this. To see her in front of me with her eyes red and watery, her face was puffy and all I wanted to do was kiss her and tell her how much I need her. How much I loved her, but she wouldn't let me get a word out. Then all of a sudden she gets up and grabs her shoes and jacket and heads towards the door. I quickly grabbed her wrist to try and stop her.

"What do I have to tell you! Leave me the FUCK alone! I don't want anything to do with you! I was so in love with you and YOU just ruined everything. I hope you're happy, and that you have a great life with some girl, that I could never be for you."

And with that she walked out and I was completely speechless, I felt numb, I just went to my bedroom and laid in bed.

- 4 months later -

Y/N'S P.O.V

Since Colby and I broke up, I've been hanging out my friends. I met them at a YouTube Party that I went to with the Trap house. Colby never really liked my friends because they did heavy drugs, drank alcohol and eventually after we broke up. I got addicted. 

Every night, I was spending my money on Juul pods, weed, Xanax, molly's and the worst cocaine. I would go to my friends house, drink, smoke then I would go to clubs and parties. I would go there to and expect to have a couple of drinks and meet new people but then I would end up hooking up with random guys. My life is going completely downhill but I couldn't control it. 

Tonight is the MTV Music Awards and I was preforming tonight. I was preforming my new single "Make Me Cry". I just woke up and headed over to Julie's place and we did some things, I then took an Uber to my hair, makeup and costume teams house. 

"Do you know what time it is? 12:00 pm - We have 5 hours to get hair, makeup and your dress on. We have a lot to work on, so sit in the chair. PLEASE" My manager told me and I just slowly walked my way over just feeling very tired and I don't have a care in the world. 

"What have you been doing lately? You have huge bags under your eyes, your eyes are bloodshot and you look like you could fall asleep at any given moment." 

"I'm fine, I just haven't been sleeping well lately since, you know." I couldn't tell her what I was actually doing because she would drop me, she would want to work with me if she knew I was using.

" I couldn't tell her what I was actually doing because she would drop me, she would want to work with me if she knew I was using