Suicide Forest

Hey guys what's up, so today we are heading into suicide forest. Brennen, Colby, Y/N, Jay and I came Japan mainly for this video. We are about to head in, boys and Y/N how are you feeling? Elton asked us as he started the video.

Brennen: I'm scared shitless
Colby: As long as we stay together we
should be okay!
Jay: can we just go in!?
Elton: yeah, lets start this
Y/N: guys, why is there just a white van here. That's so shady. I don't want to go in.
Brennen: it'll be fine.
Elton: why is there a van here? It's rusted and theres a camera right there and the car is behind the camera.
Colby: let's just go. Stay together. Don't turn off your lights and stay alert!

Your P.O.V

We start to head into the forest. Colby went first then me, then Brennen, then Jay and lastly Elton. I had no idea how I got myself into doing this. All I remember is Elton asking me if I wanted to go to Japan with them. I only figured out that we were going to the forest this morning.

As we are walking I start hearing things. But I ignore the sounds and keep going. We continued to walk until we got to the end of the trail.

Colby: alright guys. This is the end of the trail.
Jay: is it too late to leave?
Brennen: yeah. I don't think we should go in guys.
Elton: guys we came to Japan for this. We are doing it.
Y/N: let's just get this over please.

After I said that I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, it scared me until I looked back and seen it was Colby.

Colby: babe, it's only me. Calm down you're okay.
Y/N: I got so scared. Do we still have to go in?
Colby: I kinda don't want to but we agreed to do this. It'll be okay! Just hold onto my hand the whole time and don't let go.
Elton: lets go in.

Brennen is the first to step in followed by Colby and so on. I gripped onto Colby's hand so hard. I really didn't like this at all! I keep hearing these voices. But no one else is hearing them. Maybe it's just me overthinking.

Brennen: okay guys, can we stop at a safe looking place and film for my video?
Y/N: what are you doing for your video?
Brennen: Y/N, you really didn't know we were coming here did you.
Y/N: I had no idea until this morning. Now, what are you doing for your video?
Jay: He's playing this Ouija board game. But it's like the Japan version.

Brennen started his video.

Brennen: alrighty guys. So today we are going to be playing this ouija board game but it's like the Japan version. So, Colby, Jay, Y/N and I will be playing and Elton is going to be recording because he doesn't believe in this stuff.

We started to play. The voices kept getting louder and louder. I could make out what they were saying. I wasn't paying attention but the board started moving faster and faster with each question they asked.

Brennen: Are you mad?
Jay: Brennen! Why would you ask that.

The board move quickly to No. That was a big relief.

Elton: can I ask a question?

We all agreed and Elton opened his mouth to speak

Elton: are all of us going to make it out?
Y/N: no I'm done. I'm not playing anymore.
Jay: Y/N put your hand back on. Your not supposed to take it off.

I sat back down and put my hand back on. The board move slowly to the numbers. My hands started to heat up. The piece still slowly moving towards the numbers. It stopped at 5 but then moved again, to the number 4. I felt my whole body tense up and the voice got really loud. My whole body is shaking to shake uncontrollably. I got up and started pacing around

Colby: Y/N, what's wrong!
Brennen: somebody grab Y/N, if she wonders off we won't be able to find her.

I was pacing around not even paying attention to what was going on around me. My throat was killing me, it felt like I was choking. My knees started to feel weak and my legs started to give out. I was on my knees crying and not knowing what to do. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I didn't have enough strength to move. I just sat there. Then all I seen was black.

Part 2???

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy with work and school. I will hopefully update again soon! Remember, dm me anytime!!:)