Suicide Forest - part 2

I was pacing around not even paying attention to what was going on around me. My throat was killing me, it felt like I was choking. My knees started to feel weak and my legs started to give out. I was on my knees crying and not knowing what to do. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I didn't have enough strength to move. I just sat there. Then all I seen was black.

"Hey, Y/N, wake up!" Somebody was trying to reach out to me but all I could see was black. 

Colby's P.O.V

"Hey, Y/N, wake up!" I screamed hoping that she would wake up. She was in my arms and she was shaking. I don't know whats going on with her but I'm hoping that she'll wake up soon so we can get out of here.

"Guys, we have to go she is not waking up! Elton lead the way and we will follow, don't lose the strings!" I start running behind Elton and Brennen and Jay are behind me. After running for a while we finally found ourselves running towards the light of the parking lot and we seen the car.

Elton jumped into the driver side, Jay in the front and Brennen and I in the back. "We need to go to a department store. We can't go to the hospital in Japan bro!" Brennen shouts and Elton pulls out onto the street.

We are pulling the parking lot of the department store and I can feel Y/N twitching in my arms. I look over at Brennen and he's staring at her. 

"I'm going in to get water, what else do we need?" Jay yells.

"Let me look at her" Elton says and opens the doors to the back and picks Y/N up from my arms. He lays down his coat that he was wearing onto the cement and lays her down. I crouch down beside and start looking at all the different scratches and bruises on Y/N body. I look at my hands and all I see is blood. I flip Y/N around and all I seen is a blood stained shirt.

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/n, Y/nnnnnnnn, Y/N!!!"

"Please, join me. You'll like it better here."

"You won't regret it come on"

"Y/N"

Everything is black and all I hear is this little girls voice. I can't wake up. I can't move. I can't even describe the feeling that's going through my body right now. Its like sleep paralysis but worse, if that's even possible. My body is aching. All I feel is a burning sensation on my back. It feels like my back is on fire.

"Y/N baby, please wake up" A voice echos through.

"Go get band aids..... and alcohol!!" I can hear all these voices talking but I can't make them out. I need to get out of this state. 

"Okay, let me do this." I feel the presence of people around.

"YOUR MINE" I hear this little girl scream and all I see is red.

Colby's P.O.V 

Everyone is gathered around Y/N and I grab the stuff and open the alcohol and pour it onto her bloody area.

All of a sudden she jolts up and scatters towards me. I hold her tight, but we have to figure out what's wrong with her back. 

"Y/N, I want to hear about this but we really have to fix your back. Let me do it."

She grabs Brennen's arm and I get ready to clean out the gash she has on her back. I pour the alcohol on her gash and she winces in pain and grips Brennens arm even harder. I wipe down the blood and see this large scratch going from her neck to the left side of her shoulder. There was about 3 scratch marks. I look over at Jay and Elton and their faces look as if they just seen a ghost. We are all in shock at what her back is looking like. We dont make any sounds because we dont want to freak her out.

"Are you almost done". She asked with her voice very low.

"Yes, are you cold? Ill give you my hoodie because your shirt is completely covered in blood." She gets changed in the back of the car by herself and then calls us all over

"Can we go back to the hotel? Im sorry I ruined your night..."

We are all in the car and we all just tell her that we would rather go back to the hotel, none of us wanted to be there in the first place.

Back at the hotel...

We checked into our hotel and I went up to my rooms with Colby. I took a shower and then looked at myself in the mirror. I turned around and took my band aid off and all I seen was this huge scratch going from my neck to my shoulder. Then I heard a knock on the door,

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I forgot my pajamas, can I borrow a hoodie and can you get shorts in my suitcase?"

I put a towel around myself and open the door slightly and wait for Colby to come to the door. He hands me what I asked for and I get changed and head back out to the room. I go towards the bed and Colby is just on his phone. I pull the blankets over me and snuggle into Colby and I felt safe again. 

"I heard voices Colby, they wanted me.  I thought I was going to die. I could move, it felt like sleep paralysis but worse!" I started to cry and Colby pulled me in.

"You're okay now, I know this was a really bad experience but I want you to know that it is over and you're never going back to that place again. I love you and I never want to lose you."