Stuck - Imagine for sedoreh658

Your P.O.V

"Hey guys, Y/N here. Today I don't have too much planned but.... I am going mall with Colby and Brennen. But for now I'm going to get ready and I will see you guys when we get there!" I say as I put my hand toward the lense of the camera.

I continued to get ready by putting on my makeup and getting an outfit (the outfit down below)

As I finished getting ready, my phone went off.

Colby, Brennen

Brennen started a group chat

Brennen: YOOO you guys almost ready to gooo??

Colby: Yeah, I'm about to leave bro

Y/N: Same see you then hoes!

Colby named the group chat to tHE dReAm tEam ;)

-tRap HoUse-

"Hey what's up you guys! My name's Brennen and if you don't know... NOW YA KNOW! So today I am here with Colby and Y/N and we are hanging out. You know we goin shopping. Might stop at gucci... but who knows! But for now we are going to Tender Greens but I'll back up with you guys at the mall!"

- At the mall -

"Okay, we are know at the mall. Actually we did a bit of shopping already but now we are going to be heading to Gucci because I need to get something new. Spulrg on myself. So I think i'm going to get a new jacket. But we'll see." Brennen continued to say to his vlog. "But... the Gucci store is on the 3rd floor and we are on the 1st so, I wanna race. The loser has to pay half of the winners receipt!" Brennen said. We all agreed and I was planning on taking the elevator, Brennen was going to take the stairs and Colby was taking the escalator. 

"Okay, are you guys ready??!!!       3        2        1           ...        GO"

I took off running to the elevator and as soon as I'm going to click the 3rd floor a pair of old skool vans stop the door from closing and then Colby comes running in. " Y/N! We're winning this. The stairs are on the other side of the mall! We got this!!" After he says this the door shuts and I can feel the gravity take us up. As we were going up the lights started flickering and I had a bad feeling in my stomach. I never liked taking elevators because of the chance of getting stuck. All of a sudden theres a beep and elevator stops moving...

"Colby. What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening!!!!" 

"We may be.... stuck...."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THE ELEVATOR! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BAD STORIES THERE ARE OF THESE THINGS!!" At that point I was freaking out so much that I didn't notice that Colby started vlogging. I immediately just gave up and sat down to try and calm down a little. I then felt a shoulder hit mine and a body is now next to me.

"How are you holding up? Tell us all!" 

"Guys, I'm freaking out. I absolutely never taking an elevator ever again! I can't believe you aren't freaking out!" I kept rambling on until I felt a pair of lips connect to mine, I was shocked because I always knew I had feeling for Colby but this just confirmed everything. Everything felt so right, until he pulled apart. 

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to! I swear!" I could tell that he was rambling to but for some odd reason I was feeling confident so I kissed him again. Both of our lips moved in sync and I could tell he was SHOOK. We pulled apart and realized that we were still filming. Right after we noticed, the camera turned off real fast.

It was a good 10-15 minutes after and Colby and I were just sitting there in silence but we were holding hands and my head my leaned against his. There was a ding and I felt the elevator going up again. We stood up quickly and acted as if nothing happened. The doors opened on the 3rd floor and there was the managers of the mall and Brennen laughing his ass off with his camera on us. We walked out to Brennen and explained why we took the elevator together, but we never said what happened inside... 

"Well Colby, Y/n, It's now time for me to go shop at Gucci... and get half off my order!!" Brennen said still laughing. 

________________ 

(still your P.O.V)

It's now a week later and Colby and I are secretly dating. We have been trying to decide if we should tell the other roommates. We want to but I'm just scared to get hate from the fans.

"COREY, AARON, DEVYN, SAM, KAT and BRENNEN Come Here!!!" I scream out trying to get the houses attention. Sooner than expected we all meet in the living room and now its just Colby and I standing in front of all the roommates.

"So, Y/n and I have something to tell you guys... Its kinda serious and we are both really scared to tell all of you guys but........... Y/N and I have been dating for 2 weeks now. It started when we got stuck in the elevator at the mall the other day and ever since then our feelings toward each other." He said very proudly and we intertwined our fingers. 

"Y'all are fucking hilarious! Where's the camera!" Corey said getting up with Sam to look for the camera.

"Guys. We are being serious. We actually are dating! What is it going to take for you guys to believe us!?" As soon as I said that Colby ran upstairs. Once he came back downstairs he had his laptop in his hands, at that point I got red because I knew he was going to show them what happened in the elevator.

____________

- After The Video -

____________

"YOOOO, # (your ship name) IS REAL! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS"

"Congrats guys, you guys are soooo cute together"

"I KNEW IT. I KNEW THEY HAD FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER!"

As the night went on and everyone was done congratulating us, we all decided to watch a movie and snuggle up on the couch.