Filming

You and Colby have been talking for a good year now, and recently you've been becoming friends with benefit. You didn't like the idea of it, but you have a feeling Colby doesn't feel the same way.

Y/N POV
Today you and Colby were filming for both of your channels
For Colby's channel you guys were filming a video reacting to Colby's FYP on TikTok.
For yours, you guys are picking each other's outfits for the day.

I am currently at my apartment with Kat about to get ready and get lunch before heading over to the trap house 2.0. I went to shower quickly and then do my makeup. I then got dressed and headed to the living-room where Kat was waiting for me to finish getting ready. I grabbed my purse and keys off the counter and we headed to Chipotle for lunch.
-At the Traphouse-
We just arrived and we headed on in. In the driveway I seen Brennen's car which is weird because I thought it was just going to be me and Colby today..
Kat leaves me to go and find Sam upstairs and I head to the backyard because i can hear music coming from there.
There is a giant window that looks out to the backyard and I can see Brennen and Colby filming something, that looks like a TikTok. Brennen moves over so now I can see Colby but he's with another girl. But not just talking, like they are hugging. My stomach turns and I just continue to watch as they talk and laugh with each other.
Once they are all standing together I see Colby's hand on this girls hip. Normally I would care about this but this girl is so pretty and I admit I'm a little jealous.
I then decide to just go out
"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask the 3 of them. I can see Colby remove him hands from her as if we were dating and he looks guilty of something.
"Yooo Y/N. What's good?" Brennen asks hugging me.
"Yo Brennen, im good" I say as I hug him back.. "Hi, im Y/N. I'm friends with these 2 fools right here"
"Hi, I'm amber! Nice to meet you, and I just have to say you are so pretty."
"Nice to meet you Amber, and thank you so much. But love, look at you, I can't believe it. You're gorgeous"
"Aww, you're so sweet dear." I smiled and looked over at Colby, he looked so happy today.
"Hi Colbs, how are you! You look so happy today. I say hugging him.
"Hey. I'm great, Im in a good mood today because Brennen here" he said as winking at Brennen, I laughed and looked at Amber that looks so confused.
"Alrighty then, what's the plan for today?"
"Well, Amber and I were just leaving. We decided to stop in to surprise Colby and talk a little."
"Oh okay, well, you guys can stay if you want, Y/N and I are just filming today. Then I was thinking of going out to dinner with her but if it's okay with Y/N we can all hangout today.
"Yeah for sure, im okay with that" I was a little bummed that they were staying with us but I did want to hangout with Brennen and maybe I can get to know Amber more.

"You know what, Brennen and I were actually going to film today as well, so what if we split for a little and then meet back up later on?" Amber says asking mainly me.

"Yeah that's sounds good to me. What about you guys?" They both agreed then Amber and Brennen were on their way out.

"Alright, so did you want to film your video first? Or mine?"

"Actually, I was thinking about something else.." Colby says as he brings me to his room.

- time skip -

Let's just say, it's an hour later and I'm exhausted.
"Hey, can I shower quickly?"
"Yeah, of course. Go for it! I'll be downstairs" Colby says as he gets dressed and heads downstairs.

I sit in his bed for a minute and think about what we just did. In a way, I feel like he's just using me. I can feel my eyes start to water because I know that this isn't going to go any further then where we are at now.

I get up and head to his bathroom and look in the mirror and see that my neck is covered in hickeys, I just sigh as my head falls back. I get in the shower after it is heated up and wash my body with whatever he has.
I get out of the shower and get dressed. Since I wore a tank top today I realized that I needed to find something that somewhat covers my neck. I go into Colby's closet and try and find a hoodie that no ones really seen him wear, I found one blue Nike one and decided to put that one on. I grabbed my phone and purse and headed downstairs to see Colby on his phone. He looks up and looks confused.
"Is that mine?"
"Yes, is it okay? I needed something to cover this up" I say as I pull down the neck part.
"Woah, yeah of course. It looks good on you." He says as he winks.
"Thanks, did you want to start filming now?"
"Yeah! Did you want to start with your video? That I can style you, so you don't have to wear my older hoodie."
"Sure! Let's start filming now while we are downstairs so that we can continue when we are in the closet.