Live Streams

"Yo what's up everybody!" Colby said as he started the live stream. He placed down his phone against his laptop so that it is facing him.

Colby and I went on a sushi date and now we are at his place. We were going to watch a movie but he has a merch launch tonight that he has to announce. Colby has been working very hard on designing a new logo for his merch drop and he is very nervous about putting it out. 

"Hi, to everyone that is just joining right now, when I get some more people in here, I'll make the big announcement." Colby looks up for a second and sees me sitting on the chair in front of him. He wanted me to be in his livestream but I didn't want to because recently the fans haven't been nice to me, It's been bothering me so much recently but I don't want to tell Colby. I don't want him to judge me. We have been dating for a year now but just recently we announced that we were to together. The fans haven't been accepting it very well. I've been getting hate from the fans since we've been been friends, but recently since we announced that we were dating things have gotten way worse. 

"To start off. I just want to thank everyone that supported me on the way because of you guys this is happening. Without you guys, I wouldn't been here right now and I wouldn't have the opportunity to create something that means so much to me. I wanted to create something that you guys would love and I think I finally figured it out. But now I get to show you guys!" Colby says and brings me back into reality and out of my thoughts.

"So I currently have 3 colours available. I have pink, blue and of course black and now I'm just going to show you!" Colby then proceeds to take off his sweater he has on.

"Here it is! So on the front it says Take Chances and on the back it says, Now Or Never. Here are the three colours I was talking about! But this is not it, I have t-shirts, hoodies, crop tops and phone cases!" I look in front of me and Colby smiling away, I haven't seen him so excited so talk about something he's been working on for months. 

I'm on the livestream on my phone just with the audio turned off, Colby wanted me to look at everyone's reactions to report them back at him. As I'm looking through the comments all I see is everyone being so happy and excited for the collection.

"Guys, I am launching this collection on July 24th so set up your notifications to be able to get yours. Again, I just want to thank you for everything you guys have done for me! Now, I don't want to end the livestream here, I want to talk to you guys. So whatever questions, ask away!" We both look up at each other and I give him a smile and a thumbs up.

Colby continues to answer some questions and most of the ones about the merch stop getting asked and its more able him, and what sam and him are working on at the moment. I had my eyes glued on my phone reading the comments but I could feel Colby staring at me. I quickly look up and he's just smirking at me. I really wanted to go sit with him but I could bring myself to do it.

Colbysimagine: What do you keep looking at?

Colbyskoala: Who is in the background?

SamandColbyy: Is someone with you?

ColbyyBrock: Is Y/N there?

The comments started flooding in about me. I could feel my hands start to get really sweaty and my heart was RACING. I look up and Colby is giving me "the look", I knew he really wanted me to go sit next to him and be on the livestream with him. I give him the okay that I will come in. I turn off my phone and get up. I then go towards the couch and Colby grabs my hand and I sit down.

"Guys, I'm seeing the comments and it's Y/N, she's here with me!" He smiles at me and I say hi to everyone.

Are you guys happy together?

Where did you guys meet?

When did you start dating?

Y/N!!

#your ship name

Ew, no. Are you kidding me?

All the comments started rolling in and I became more nervous than I was before. I just really didn't want to ruin his mood and I didn't want him to see all the hate. My eyes were glued to the phone reading all of the hate comments that are coming my way. I guess Colby noticed something because he put his arm around me and squeezed my side. Ever since we were friends he always did that to know that everything is okay, and that I shouldn't worry about it. I then took a deep breath in and out and we proceeded to read some nice comments and responded to them.

Around a half an hour later we ended the livestream and Colby got up and cleaned somethings up. He took down his tripod and moved his ring light to the corner of his room. He then began to hang up all his hoodies and shirts that he just took out for the big reveal.

"Do you have to use the washroom? I think I'm going to go shower..." I say to him.

"No, Im good. Go ahead, I think I'm going to you downstairs and play Rocket League with Corey. But are you okay? You seemed kinda nervous?" I nodded and just told him that I would tell him later, and to not worry about it. I got up and hugged him and grabbed some pj shorts and one of his hoodies and went to the bathroom.

I locked the door and played some music. All I could do it stare at myself in the mirror. What was wrong with me? Why didn't anyone like me? Maybe we shouldn't together... All these thoughts ran through my head. I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt a cool breeze hit my face. I then went and showered to get everything off my mind.

Once I got out I did my skincare routine and put some cold water under my eyes to bring down some of the swelling from crying. I then put my hair in a bun and go back to his room. I plugged in my phone and went on my laptop to watch to YouTube.

It was around 12:30am and I could feel myself starting to fall asleep. I put the laptop on the floor and go and turn off the main light and left the one on the bedside table on so that he could see when he came back to his room.

Colby's P.O.V

I went downstairs to go see the boys, they all congratulated me on the launch and we ended up making some popcorn and pizza rolls and played a couple rounds of Rocket League. I know Y/N told me not to worry about her but that's all I could think about was her right now. I checked the time and it was around 1:00am. I went to my room and opened the door. I seen that my main lights were off and the bedside light was on. I looked over to my bed and Y/N was already asleep. I then plugged in my phone next to hers and got undressed and slipped in right next to her. I put my arms around her and we were facing each other. Since the light was still on I could see her face and all I could see was her puffy eyes and I knew something was wrong. I couldn't sleep knowing that something was wrong, so I woke her up.

"Y/N, what's wrong? I know you were asleep but I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that you aren't okay." She then rubbed her eyes and sat up. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Just the hate, I know I shouldn't let it bother me but it's really head. I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to ruin your mood."

"Babe, you should have told me, if I knew that you were feeling that way then I wouldn't have made you go in the livestream, I'm so sorry baby." I can see that her eyes were starting to water and I hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you. I just would've felt so bad to bring you out of your happy mood."

"That doesn't matter to me, I just need to know that you are okay for me to be happy. You have nothing to be sorry for. I love you." I say and kiss her

"I love you too" She says and then I turn off the light.

Colby Brock ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara