Cheating Prank

Colby's P.O.V

"Hey guys, so today Devyn and I are going to be doing a cheating prank on Corey. He's currently out with Y/N getting lunch and we decided to welcome him to the pranks wars." I start to set up the cameras and get into bed with Devyn. A couple minutes go by and I hear him coming up the stairs and I think Y/N is with him. Perfect.

Your P.O.V

Corey and I just got back from lunch and we decided that we would make a dance video. We headed upstairs and right when we got to the door Corey shushed me before we went in. He opened the door and peeked his head in. All I heard was giggling from Devin and someone else that I couldn't make out who it was. Corey signalled me to come in and he walked straight. Just as I turned the corner my heart dropped. Devyn and Colby were in bed together.

"What the fuck." Corey said. I was speechless. I just wanted to cry but at the same time yell at them.

"Is this a prank?" He said while walking towards the bed.

"Bro, is this a fucking prank!?" Corey said while ripping off the blanket. That's when I went off.

"Are you kidding me! Really guys? I can't believe you two." I sat as I start to cry and leave the room.

"Guys, it's not what it looks like" Colby says.

"Seriously it's really not" Devyn adds.

"I can't fucking believe you guys." Corey says as he charges to the bed and pulls Colby right out. Making him fall on the floor.

"ITS A PRANK, it's a prank!" They say as Devyn pulls out silly string.

I was just about to walk out of the room when Colby grabbed my arm.

"Babe, it's a prank! I would never do that to you!" Colby says as he wraps his arms around you.

We enter the room again and all I hear is Corey yell.

WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING CHEATING PRANKS!

They laugh as I try to calm myself down again. Colby continues the video and we talked about what Corey and I were doing when we entered the room together. By the end of talking Colby just yells.

WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARRR

And I walk out of the room.