(Hakuryuu x reader) I hate you

Disclaimer:
I do not own magi or its characters.
...

It was three years ago that he disappeared. It was three years ago that he abandoned you in the palace. It was three years ago that night, he kissed you good night as always, bringing you into his arms telling you he loved you, as you cuddled close to him.
The next morning, he was gone. You waited patiently for him, hoping one day he will come back to you. You thought he loved you, you thought he cared, or maybe it's all a lie. You often tell yourself not to doubt your lover in the empty palace, but you can't take it anymore, it hurts.

The aching days, turned to months, then to years. He didn't come back. Your love for him slowly died away, replacing with hate.  Why did he leave you!? Why didn't he tell you!? Why didn't he take you with him!? You continued to stay in the palace, waiting for him to come back. Not for love but for a final goodbye before you walk out of his life for good.

That's when he finally came back. He never changed, still with the beautiful smile graced on his lips every time he saw you, still has the most vibrant blue eyes and still that pathetic look he gave you three years ago that night. He walked to you with his arms wide open, waiting for you to run his embrace. You growled, did he pretend the pain he gave you for the past three years means nothing to him? You walked towards him, and slapped his foolish face. Shock was painted across his delicate face as he held his face in surprise, and hurt... I see.

You gave him a cold gaze, "I hate you," before walking out of his world ... for good.

...
A/N: I hope you guys like this story, I found this story very amusing to write since normally hakuryuu is  a the kind and cosy person but I thought it would be fun to change him up a bit. <3

                                                                                                                                                       ~lychee_chuan