(Titus x reader) Nervous, yet excited

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or Magi, all rights reserved.
...

You, Titus and Marga is sitting in the library, having sometime with each other after the hectic week when the trading ships did not arrive.

The library smells ancient, packed with wise soldiers standing obediently on the shelves, for another day of discovery. It was peaceful, only sounds were the flipping of books. However...

It was awkward.

Titus flipped nervously through a book about Reim empire history, with sweat forming on his forehead.

"Mr Titus..." Mumbled Marga breaking the silence to your relief.

"Y-yes Marga?" Stuttered Titus, pretending to be absorbed in the book.

"Your holding the book upside down," stated Marga. She walked towards him before flipping the book to the right side, much to Titus's embarrassment.

"O-oh! I was just examining this v-very interesting picture of this, er," babbled Titus, staring nervously at the picture on that page, it was a bullfrog, "um, magical, interesting, green creature!"

You and Marga stared at the Magi disbelievingly- to be honest, Titus did not blame them for not believing him, it sounded fake even to his ears.

Like a loving lover you asked: "Are you alright Titus?"

"I-I'm fine!" Protested Titus, his ears red. He calmly placed the book on the table, giving you and Marga a small reassuring smile.

You snorted, "Dear, you're terrible at lying aren't you?"

Marga simply giggled at the magi's skills in lying.

You walked towards him before kneeling beside him, "tell me- is something troubling you?" You asked placing a hand on his forehead to also make sure he is not sick.

"Yes Mr Titus!"chorused Marga, "you could tell us what's wrong."

"I-I" Mumbled Titus, feeling rather ashamed and embarrassed for the attention he was receiving.

"Take your time," you gently, rubbing his back in a soothing rhythm.

"I'm just nervous," admitted Titus, with his eyes on the ground, "could I rule it as well as Lady Scheherazade did?"

"Darling, she did so because she knew you will be capable of ruling Reim," you stated.

"Yes," said Marga, "Mr Titus is kind, smart, talented and sweet!"

"Don't worry about it, you'll be a great ruler!" You and Marga said in unison.

"That's what I'm worried about," said Titus sadly, "everyone has such high hopes in me, what if I disappoint them?"

"Nervous and excited are the same sensation. Same for positive and negative. So stop saying you're nervous, and say you're excited!" You said wisely.

"We'll be here for you Mr Titus," smiled Marga hugging him, "remember, not in 5 years or 10 years, we'll still be here with you!"

Warmth exploded in the Magi's chest, determination, happiness, love...

"Yes I'm excited."
...
Authors note:
Took longer to write than I expected! XD
I don't rlly have anything to say...
~Lychee_chuan