Hide 'n' Seek

No one's pov

The guild is now slumping on their chairs bored out of their minds. They
got nothing to do. But their Little Lucy has and idea.

"Goba babo!" Lucy said as she slaps a piece of paper.

"Is there something wrong Lucy?" Wendy asked as she gets the papper that Lucy is slapping.

Games:
1. Truth or Dare
2. Hide 'n' Seek
3. 7 minutes in heaven

"Oh! I've been finding that for a while." Mira said.

"Where did you get it Lucy?" Wendy asked. Lucy pointed at a cup sitting on the counter.

"Oh." Wendy said.

"Let's play a game! You pick Lucy." Mira said and handed Lucy the paper. Lucy looked or more like glared at the paper. Then she pointed at 2.

"Okay! Let's play Hide 'n' Seek. Group yourselves into 8!" Mira said and everyone grouped.

1st- Natsu, Wendy, Evergreen, Jet, Droy, Levy, Macao, Wakaba

2nd-Gray, Juvia, Romeo, Jellal (A/N: Jellal is not a criminal and he's apart of Fairy Tail.), Laki, Freed, Bixlow, Erza

"Aww..... there are only 2 teams. Well, that's fine. Now 1st team and 2nd team your seeker is Lucy. The first 4 that Lucy finds are out. The ones left will be a team and the last one that Lucy finds is the winner." Mira said.

"1st Team, you have 10 seconds to hide. Ready, set, go!" The 1st team started finding  a place to hide while Lucy is closing her eyes.

"Times up! Start finding Lucy." Mira said and place Lucy down. She started crawling to the stage curtains.

"You found me!" Wakaba and Macao said and they steppped out of the curtains. Lucy giggled then started crawling down the stage. She crawled towards the stage front and punch the wood. A hole appeared.

"You found me!" Jet said and went out. The guild just watched Lucy  surprised that she found them easily. She started crawling to Gajeel. She pointed a finger at him and he stepped to the right.

"You found me!" Droy said. Then Lucy started crawling to the second floor.

"You found me!" Evergreen said. She started crawling to Laki and she moved revealing Wendy.

"You found me!" Wendy said. Lucy then looked up and pointed a finger to Natsu.

"You found me!" Natsu said. She then pounted a finger at Lisanna and she stepped away revealing Levy.

"You found me!" Levy said.

"Wow Lucy! You found us easily!" Wendy said and pucked up Lucy making her giggle.

"Okay! Wendy, Evergreen, Natsu and Levy wins!" Mira said and everyone cheered.

"2nd team. Ready, Set, Go!"

~ Time skip brought to you by Lucy giggling ~

"Okay! Here is the team. Wendy, Evergreen, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Romeo, Jellal and Natsu!" Mira announced and everybody cheered.

"Okay! Our next place to hide is in Lucy's house. Our little Lucy will hide in a place and the team is the seeker. You have 10 minutes to find her. Who ever finds Lucy first wins 100,000 jewels!" Mira said and everyone cheered.

"Only the team and Lucy will go to the house there's Lacrimas placed around the house for us to see." Mira said.

"Bye!" Everyone said and the team with Lucy went to her house. They placed Lucy down and went out. Lucy crawled to her room and stopped at the carpet. She crawled under ir to see a trap door. She opened it and went in and closed it.

(A/N: I know you may think that it's impossible for Little Lucy to do that but for me, it's possible.)

"Start!" Mira yelled and the seekers ran in her house. They checked the kitchen, living room, bathroom and the bedroom to see no Lucy.

"Urgh! I can't get her scent!" Natsu groaned.

"I can't find her anywhere!" Gray said.

"What if Lucy is lost?" Wendy asked.

"She won't be lost in her own house." Jellal said as he eat a bread.

"Times up! You didn't find Lucy that means she gets the 100,000 jewels." Mira's head popped out in the living room.

"She's nowhere in the house!" Evergreen said while fanning herself.

"Gabobaga!" Lucy said as she crawled downstairs.

"Lucy! Where have you been!" Wendy said and picked her up. Lucy giggled and stucked her tongue out.

"Where were you?" Romeo asked and Lucy shooked her head no.

"We won't get any information from her." Jellal said. Lucy stared at him then put her hands out trying to reach him. Wendy handed her to Jellal and Lucy snuggled in his chest.

"Bagoga gabah!" Lucy saiad and pound her fist on Jellal's shoulders.

"Wow! You have a strong punch." Jellal winced. Lucy stopped and kissed his cheek.

"Gahobah!" Lucy said and snuggled in his chest.

"I think that's sorry." Wendy said.

"Let's go back to the guild." Levy said and they all nod. They head back to the guild and Natsu kicked the doors open.

"We're back!" They shouted and the guild cheered.

"Here's 100,00 jewels for you Lucy." Mira said and handed Jellal the money.

"Hagdineba!" Lucy said.

"Congrats Lucy! You're a great hider." Jellal said as he placed Lucy ontop of the counter with her bag of jewels.

"Let's party!" Someone shouted. The guild partied for Lucy's win.