Crime Sorciere

No one's pov

It's another normal day at the guild. As always, it's rowdy and noisy.

"Mira! Another barrel!" Cana said.

"Here you go." Mira said while handing her a barrel of booze. Cana started chugging it happily.

"Lucy-san, may I see Geandine again?" Wendy asked with puppy eyes.

"Okay. Open! Gate of the Sky, Fire, Iron Dragons! Grndine! Igneel! Metalicana!" Lucy said. The 3 dragons appeared infront of her in human form.

"How may we help you Princess?" The 3 dragons asked and bowed.

"For the millionth time, please call me Lucy and please don't bow." Lucy said while blushing a bit.

"Sorry Lucy." Grandine said and smile apologetic.

"It's fine. I want you to go and meet your children." Lucy said.

"Grandine! I missed you!" Wendy said and hugged Grandine.

"Me too Wendy!" Grandine said.

"Yo Old man!" Natsu yelled.

"Natsu! Good to see you!" Igneel said.

"So your back Metal Brain." Gajeel said amd smirked.

"What 'ya call me Iron Eater!" Metalicana yelled.

"Uncle Metalicana, Gajeel-nee, please don't fight." Lucy said politely.

"Tsk." They both said and looked away. Lucy only sighed.

"If you won't, I'll tell Zeref-nee." Lucy said and they both started acting like buddies like Gray and Natsu when Erza gets mad.

"Hai!" They both said in unison. Lucy laughed and went to the bar.

"Mira-san, may I have a strawberry milkshake?" Lucy asked and smiled.

"Sure!" Mira said and started making her milkshake. After a while, Mira placed down a milkshake infront of Lucy.

"Arigato!" Lucy said.

"Your welcome!" Mira said and continued cleaning the dishes. The guild's doors burst open revealing 3 cloaked men.

"Ahh..... Crime Sorciere, how may we help you?" Mira asked and smiled.

"Hey guys! We are here to help Lucy fasten up her spell." Meredy said cheerfully and took off her hood.

"Hey!" Ultear and Jellal said as they took of their hoods.

"Hey Crime Sorciere!" The guild shouted.

"Mira-san, who are they?" Lucy asked while pointing at the 3 who is walking towards them.

"They are the Crime Sorciere, they were bad people but turned good. The purple haired girl is Ultear, the pink haired girl is Meredy and the blue haored boy is Jellal." Mira said.

"Jellal!" Lucy yelled in surprise. She then ran towards Jellal. Jellal chuckled and picked her up. Both of them hugged each other.

"I missed you so much!" Lucy said. The guild stared in shock.

"Lucy and I are childhood friends." Jellal said as he put Lucy down.

"Hi Lucy! I'm Meredy!" Meredy said cheerfully.

"I'm Ultear." Ultear said plainly.

"Ultear......... you sound like the name that Ur told me in her stories." Lucy accidentally said her thoughts.

"Y-You know Ur?" Ultear  asked.

"Oh! Did I say that out loud? Nevermind. Yes, I know Aunt Ur. She is the Ice Fairy." Lucy said which made the  student shock.

"You want to see her?" Lucy asked and she nods.

"Open! Gate of the Ice Fairy! Ur!" Lucy chanted. A girl with raven hair and icy wings appered.  She' wearing a blue dress with snowflakes at the end.

"Hello Princess!" Ur said with a smile.

"U-Ur!" Ultear yelled  as she attacked Ur with a hug.

"Ultear!" Ur exclaimed with tears falling from her eyes.

"You just got a family back together Lu." Jellal said and smiled at the little girl.

"Yup! Now, why were you a bad person?" Lucy asked calmly and Jellal flinched.

"Y-You see.......uhh....... Trigon(Tray-gon) possesedmewhenIwasyoungandmademekillpeople." Jellal said fastly.

"Hmm.....TRIGON!?! That damn asshole is gonna die!" Lucy yelled and the guild stared at her shock.

"You see, when Lucy is mad she will turn into a bad Lucy." Gray chuckled nervously.

"Well, nevermind that. I'm gonna turn you into a good person!" Lucy cheered.

"No n-" Lucy cuts of Jellal.

"Let's go!" Lucy said and opened a portal. She grabbed Jellal who held Meredy who held Ultear who hel Ur who held Gray. All of them went in the portal and appeared inside a room where the council members are having a meeting. All of them stopped talking and stared at the group.

"It's Jellal!" Someone yelled.

"Hello! I'm Lucky Lucy Ashley Heartfilla. I want these 3 innocent for what they have done." Lucy demanded.

"And why would we do that?" Jura asked.

"'Coz the Princess said so." Ur said.

"Ok, why don't we fight your princess to see who wins. If I win, Jellal, Meredy and Ultear will be in prison and if Lucy wins, the 3 are free to go." The 1st Wizard saint said.

"I accept." Lucy said seriously. The 10 wizard saints, Jellal, Ultear and Meredy's eyes widen.

"Then let's get to the battle field." The 1st Wizard Saint smirked. They went into a room with runes around. Lucy made the Fairy Tail guild watch the 2 of them.

"3! 2! 1! Go!" A frog that came out of nowhere yelled.

"Princess Dragon's Roar!" Lucy yelled and the attack hit the 1st who is frozen in fear. The attack gave the 1st bruises, scratches and cuts all over his body. Blood flowed out of his cuts.

"Y-Yoir t-the d-dragon p-princess!" The 10 wizard saints exclaimed.

"Yup!" Lucy said and went up to the man who wat hed her move in fear. She flicked her hand on his head and he flew to the wall. He slipped down unconcious.

"Lucy wins! Jellal Fernandez! Ultear Milkovich! Meredy! Are innocent." The frog shouted. Fairy Tail cheered. They teleported back in the guild and started partying again.

"Thank you Lucy!!" The Crime sorciere said and hugged Lucy.

"Your Welcome." Lucy said.

"This will hurt for a minute. It will speed up your spell into 3 months." Ultear said. She started chanting something under her breath in an ancient language. Lucy started glowing.

"Ahhhh!!!" Lucy screamed.

"Luce! Lucy!" Natsu and Gray yelled while running up to her but Jellal stopped them.

"We are speeding up her spell." Jellal said. Lucy's scream died down and the glow also died down. Lucy fell on the ground unconcious. Gray and Natsu ran up to her. Gray puts her head on his lap and Natsu checked her pulse.

"Oh you 2. She's fine!" Meredy said. The 2 boys sighed in relief.

"I'll be going now Gray." Ur said and disappeared. Gray picked up Lucy and went in the infirmary.

"Master, we would like to join." Jellal said and smirked.

"Sure! Mira, bring the stamp." Makarov said.

"Where and what color?" Mira asked politely.

"Scarlet on my right shoulder." Jellal said.

"Dark Blue on the right side of my stomach." Ultear said.

"I want pink on the left side of my stomach please!" Meredy said cheerfully. The 3 got their marks and started partying.