Sky Labrinth

No one's pov

"Levy! Have you found out why Lucy is not a 6 year old?" Makarov panicked.

"Yes Master! It seems that on the last month the 1st week is a 1 year old, 2nd- 6 year old, 3rd- 3 year old, 4th-9 month old if there's a 5th- 2 year old." Levy said.

"Well how can we get back our rank?" Master panicked.

"Relax Master. Even though Lucy is a 1 year old she can still talk and have her magic. And won't it be fun if Lucy fights. We can give her her baby stuff and she can play with it." Erza said.

"Okay, I'll allow it but becareful." Makarov said.

"Yes Master. But we have to go back now." Erza said and dragged 3 boys in 1 hand and held Lucy's hand in thw other.

"Ohayo Fiore! I'm Mato your host and referee for this year's Grand Magic Games. This year we have 108 teams participating but only 6 teams can pass. There are 6 portals around the Sky Labrinth that you have to find. Whenever someone finds the portal, the Labrinth will shake and turn around. Also! We are not responsible for any deaths. Kabo!" A pumpkin man said.

"3! 2! 1! Go!" Mato yelled and Fairy Tail races out of their window.

"I can't sniff a portal." Natsu said.

"Neither can I." Zeref said.

"Me smew weird." Lucy said and her team looked at her.

"What does it smell like?" Gray asked.

"Metaw." Lucy said.

"Can you tell us where it is?" Erza asked and Lucy nodded. She pointed at East.

"Then let's go." Natsu yelled. Zeref picked Lucy up and they started running.

"Me smew yucky." Lucy said and 3 monsters popped out.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Ice Make: Lance!"

"Requip!"

"Elemental Wolf Howl!" The attacks hit the Monsters and they disappeared.

"Man that was easy." Natsu said. They took off again.

"Smew is stwon." Lucy said. They saw a golen portal. So they smirked and sped to the portal. They all jumped in and appeared in a lounge panting heavily.

"Congratularions Fairy Tail! You got here first and beat the record by 3 minutes. Kabo!" Mato said.

"We *pant* did it." Natsu said in between breaths.

"Please wait here until all guilds passed. Kabo!" Mato said. The team
passed out on the couch leaving an awake Lucy.

"Are you with them? Kabo!" Mato asked and Lucy nodded.

"Perhaps your Lucy Heartfilla? Kabo!" Mato asked and Lucy nodded again.

"I wonder what happened. Kabo." Mato said. Lucy sucked on her milk when a portal opens up and the Sabertooth participants  got out.

"Congratulations! You guys got 2nd place. Kabo!" Mato said.

"Second then wh- Fairy Tail!?" Sting shouted while looking at the passed out members.

"Yes. And I think their Lucy turned into a baby. Kabo!" Mato said.

"Why would they let a baby join?" Yukino asked. Lucy finished up her milk and threw it at Sting. Sting dodged the bottle which made it crash onto the wall making a whole.

"This baby is crazy!" Orga shouted.

"Hey there Little Lucy. I'm Yukino." Yukino said.

"Yuki!" Lucy and Yukino giggled.

"Luce why- oh hey Yukino." Natsu said. The others woke up.

"Natu! Yuki!" Lucy pointed at Yukimo.

"Hey Natsu! So why is Lucy a 1 year old baby?" Yukino asked.

"During our mission last time Lucy got hit by an orb that can turn into a baby." Gray said.

"Oh. I also heard that you 2 are Lucy's brothers and the Royal Prince and Princess." Yukini said.

"Really? Rumors must've went fast." Zeref said.

"Soft cheeks!" Lucy giggled while pinching Zeref's cheek with her right hand and Gray's cheek with the left.

"Stawp!" The 2 brothers yelled which caused Lucy to cry.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Lucy! We didn't mean to shout." The 2 brothers said in unison.

"Me wan soft cheeks!" Lucy wailed.

"Here's your Dragon Lucy." Natsu said and gave Lucy her toy dragon. She hugged it and suck on her thumb.

"Hey Flame Brain! Your guild ain't winning this year." Sting said.

"Oh yeah? Is it because we have a baby?" Natsu asked as they smashed their fore heads.

"Well yeah! What can a baby do!?" Sting shouted.

"Boys stop!" Minerva and Erza said in unison with a scary aura.

"Natsu lets go." Erza dragged a shouting Natsu towards the exit.