'Very Mannered' Lucy

No one's pov ~ After 1 week ~

The guild are noisy as always. They were waiting for Lucy to turn into a 6 year old.

Ding..... Ding..... Ding.....

Lucy glowed and floated up. The glowed died down after 1 minute revealing a blonde wearing a pink dresss while holding her doll.

"Hello Minna!" Lucy said and curtsied.

"Hey Lucy!" The guild shouted amd went back to partying. Lucy went to the bar and sat down.

"Ohayo Lucy! May I help you with something?" Mira asked.

"Yes. Can you please tell Gray-nee that I will be at the Dragon Realm if he asks where I am. I need some sleep." Lucy said with a smile.

"Of course! See you tomor- oh! I mean later then." Mira said and giggled. Lucy opened a portal to her bedroom and went in. She jumped in her bed and slept.

~ Time skip ~

Lucy woke up and took a bath. She changed into a blue dress and wore a flower head band. She went to the kitchen to see her family there.

"Ohayo Lucy!" They said and smiled.

"Ohayo Minna!" Lucy said with a smile. She went up to her chair beside her mom and sat down.

"Mother, are there any stars?" Lucy asked.

"Oh yes there is! Hannah, can you please bring Lucy some stars." Layla said. The said maid bowed and went to the kitchen to get some stars. She soon came back with a plate full of stars.

"Arigato Hannah!" Lucy said and started eating her stars.

"Al you shure you dorn't want shome shereal?" Achnologia asked with a mouth full of food.

"No thanks. And please don't speak with your mouth full." Lucy said and Achnologia sweat dropped.

"Oh yeah. The 6 year old Lucy hates it when you don't have manners." Achnologia muttered to himself.

"I heard that father." Lucy said and Achnologia shivered. They finished their breakfasts and went on their own ways. Layla and Achnologia went on a date, Zeref went to the Fairy Realm and Gray and Lucy went to the guild.

Gray kicked the doors open and shouted,

"Ohayo Minna!"

"Ohayo Heartfillas!" The guild shouted back.

"You know Gray-nee, you shouldn't kick the doors open. What would be the purpose of the handle?" Lucy asked and the guild sweat dropped.

"Sorry?" Gray said or more like asked. He went to Natsu and started fighting.

"They're like children." Lucy said amd sighed.

"I agree with you Lucy." Carla said popping out of nowhere.

"Good Morning Carla." Lucy said and smiled.

"Good Morning to you too Lucy." Carla said. They both made their way to the bar and sat down.

"Have you seen Luna and Midnight?" Lucy asked while looking around.

"Boo!" The 2 exceeds popped out at the back of the bar. Lucy didn't look surprised nor Carla.

"You shouldn't sneak up on people Luna, Midnight." Lucy scolded.

"Sorry." The xceeds said and sat down.

"Ohayo Lucy! Exceeds! What would you like?" Mira asked with a smile.

"I would love to have a strawberry milkshake and some biscuits." Lucy said politely.

"I would like a tea and some biscuits." Carla said.

"I want a strawberry milkshake also!" Luna and Midnight said in unison. They both looked at each other then laughed.

"Coming right up!" Mira said and started working on their orders.

~ At Team Natsu's table ~

"Hey guys, there is something weird with Lucy." Natsu said.

"Yeah, Lushi never scolds anyone for kicking the door." Happy said.

"It's because the 6 year old Lucy is very mannered." Gray said.

"I think I don't like this kind of Lucy." Erza said and the rest nods in agreement.

"It's just because she's so creepy." Natsu said and shivered.

"She's like an old woman." Happy said.

"This will go on for the whole year." Gray said and  the team sighed.

~ Back at Lucy ~

"Here you go." Mira said and placed down their orders.

"Arigato Mira/ Mira-san!" They all said in unison.

"Anytime!" Mira said and went to Macao and Wakaba's table.

"You know Lucy, why are you so mannered?" Luna asked.

"Yes Lucy, why?" Midnight asked.

"It's because I am. Uncle Jude taught me manners." Lucy said and sipped her milkshake.

"That's good. Everyone should have manners." Carla and sipped her tea.

"Well, in my opinion, this guild doesn't have manners." Lucy said.

"I agree. Fairy Tail is always rowdy and noisy." Carla said. Luna and Midnight just watched the 2 in silence. They never knew that Lucy would be like this.