Lucy, Aquamarine and Wendy Time

Wendy's pov

Me and Lucy are jn the pool. Lucy is on her floaters and I'm pushing her around.

"Wendy-san, Me want Aquamawine." Lucy said.

"Uhmm.... who is Aquamarine Lucy-san?" I asked.

"She my Aunt! I want her here now!" Lucy whined and started splashing water. I blocked some water coming to me using my arms.

"B-But I don't know where or how I could summon her." I said.

"B-But, Wahhhh!!!!" She started crying.

"Hey! Don't cry." I said and picked her up from her floater. I started hugging her and said some soothing words. The door burst open and out came running Zeref.

"Hey! Why is she crying?" He asked and crouched down on the edge of the pool.

"She wants a girl named Aquamarine. But I don't know how to summon her. Gomen." I said.

"It's fine. Open! Gate of the Water Dragon! Aquamarine!" He chanted and a blue haired girl appeared. She has ocean blue eyes, wearing a white dress with sky blue beads that reached before her knees and white boots.

"Yes Zeref-sama?" She asked.

"I want you to play with Lucy. She's been crying because she wants you." Zeref said.

"Hai!" She said and jumped in the pool.

"Aqua-!" I cut myself before I could finish her name. She has a tail with blue and green scales amd she is wearing a blue bikini top with green starfishes.

"Y-You look nice Aqua-san!" I said and she blushed.

"T-Thank You Wendy-san!" She said. She swam towards us. Lucy looked up and stopped crying.

"Aqua!" She squealed and squirmed in my grip. I gave her to Aqua and she hugged her.

"Hey there Lucy!" Aqua said.

"I mish you!" Lucy said.

"I miss you too." Aqua giggled.

"I'll go back in. Call me if you need me." Zeref said and went in.

"Wait! I thought you were training Zeref-san." I said. He stopped and turned his head to me.

"I snuck away from the group. I already mastered all magic anyways." He said and laughed evilly while walking in. We sweat dropped at him.

"As expected from Zeref-sama." Aqua said and sighed.

"C-Can I touch your scales?" I asked shyly. She looked at me and giggled.

"Me too!" Lucy said.

"Of course." She said. Lucy and I touched her scales.

"It's so slimy!" I squeaked.

"Yes it is!" Aqua laughed.

"I wove it!" Lucy squealed and we laughed. I brought my hand back to my side at the same time Lucy did.

"Why don't we explore the beach?" Aqua asked.

"Hai!" Lucy and I said at the same time. Aqua transformed back into a human. We got our of the pool and went in the room.

"Let's dry for a while then head out." Aqua said and I nodded. I took a towel and wrapped it around myself. I took another one and wrap it around Lucy.

"Wendy! Me wan out." Lucy said.

"Let's wait for a while to dry up kay?" I asked and she pouted.

~ After 10 minutes ~

"Wook! Wook! Me wan build sady catle." Lucy said and we laughed.

"Sure!" Aqua said.

"I heard that there's a sand castle building contest, why don't we join it?" Aqua asked.

"Hai!" Lucy said. Aqua went off to a table to sign us up while me and Lucy got the buckets of water and shells ready.

"I signed us up! We have 3 hours to build the best and human sized sand castle!" Aqua said and I sweat dropped.

"Shouldn't we just build a small sand castle?" I asked.

"No!" Lucy and Aqua yelled. I saluted and we started building the human sized sand castle that Aqua said.

~ After 3 hours ~

"Hands up! Times finished." A judge yelled. I swiped a sweat on my fore head and stared at our work in awe. It's like a real castle only a house sized one.

"Woah! How did you guys build this?" One of the judges asked.

"Well, we had to get tons of water and shells to get this all done perfectly. I would like to give you a tour around." Aqua said.

"Sure!" The second judge said. We went in only to be met by Lucy sitting on the throne.

"Hewow! Nice to meet you." Lucy said.

"Nice to meet you to kid." The 3rd judge said.

"This is the throne room and in here *goes to the left* is the dinning room and kitchen." The dinning room and kitchen has: counter, a table with 8 chairs, a stove, sink, and what other stuff that a kitchen has. But this is all made out of sand and shells.

"Amazing!" The first judge yelled.

"And in here * goes to the left* is the leaving room." Aqua said. The living room has a 'L' shaped couch, T.V., coffe table, and real plants.

"How did they get those plants?" A judge thought.

"And we hot wood for the ceiling so it would hold the other sand up there." Aqua said while we are going up.

"There is the princess' bedroom." The room consists of a double bed, desk, walk-in closet, and a mirror.

"And in here is the bathroom." Co sists of a jacuzzi, shower, mirror, sink, toilet, and cabinet.

"In here is the King and Queen's bedroom." Has a King-sized bed, desk, 2 walk-in closets, plants,and mirror.

"The bathroom is the same as the Princess' Bedroom. And that's all for the tour." Aqua said.

"Let's all head out to announce the winners." The second judge said. The contestants lined up infront of the table.

"Thank You all for joining the 'Sand Castle Building Contest'. But there's only one castle that can get 500,000 jewels and that is........... number 20!" The judges yelled.

"We won!" Aqua, Lucy and I cheered.

"Here are your jewels now scram!" The 3rd judge threw a bag of jewels and Aqua caught it.

"That was fun!" Aqua said.

"Yeah. Why don't we rest in our castle. We did tire ourselves." I said and they nodded. We went in the castle and in the living room.

"Let's split up the jewels. 250,000 jewels for me and and 325,000 jewels for you." Aqua said.

"No no no no! You 2 get the higher price and I get 250,000 jewels." I said.

"Accept it now or else." Sge said and glared at me. I nodded and took the bag of jewels. We sat down on the couch in peace but was broke off by voices.

"Oi! Anyo- Wendy?" Natsu asked. The others went in and look around.

"Hey guys! This is what we built for the contest and we won." I said.

"Sugoi! Can we seat down?" Gray asked and we nodded.

"Natu! We won." Lucy squealed while crawling to Natsu's lap.

"Congrats Luce!" Natsu said.

"But me *yawn* sweepy." She said and fell asleep on Natsu.

"I better get going to. See you next time Wendy." Aqua said and disappeared.