Rak

No one's pov

It's another normal day at Fairy Tail. Wizards fighting, drinking, chatting, laughing, dancing or breaking things.

"Ohayo Minna!" Lucy said while entering the guild with a smile.

"Ohayo Lucy!" The guild shouted. Lucy skipped to the bar but got hit by a table on the head. She falls on her butt and started crying. The guild stopped what they were doing and saw Lucy crying.

"Who. Threw. The. Chair. To. Lucy?" Moon, Luna and Midnight asked with a murderous aura. The guild shake and point at Gray and Natsu. They both hug each other and started sweating bullets.

"You're gonna pay." The exceeds said and started torturing the 2. The guild just watched in fear. Mira went up to Lucy and picked her up. She started saying soothing words to her and she stopped crying. The exceeds stopped torturing reavealing 2 beat up and unconcious idiots. Erza dragged them to the infirmary with Wendy following behind.

"Let's party!" Macao and Wakaba said and they continued.

"Are you okay Lucy?" Romeo asked.

"Y-Yes." Lucy said and wiped away her tears.

"You want a strawberry milkshake?" Mira asked and Lucy nods.

"Here you go." Mira said and placed down a milkshake. Lucy started drinking it.

"Lucy-san!" Wendy said while running up to her.

"Wendy-nee!" Lucy said and giggled. Wendy picked her up and sat on ger chair placing her on her lap.

"Are you hurt?" Wendy asked and Lucy nodded slightly.

"Where?" Wendy asked and Lucy pointed at the place where the chair hit her. Wendy started healing it.

"Is that okay now?" Wendy asked.

"Hai!" Lucy said and Wendy giggled. She placed Lucy beside her and Lucy continued her milkshake. Suddenly, the guild's door burst open revealing a brown haired guy.

"Oi! Who are you and what do you want!?!" Natsu yelled while running down the stairs.

"I'm Rak and I'm here for the Princess." Rak said and looked at Lucy who is shaking.

"You are not gonna get my sister!" Gray yelled and stood protectively infront of Lucy.

"Oh ho ho. Isn't this the Prince." Rak said and laughed evilly.

"What do you want from Lucy!?!" Natsu yelled.

"It's non of your business Salamander." Rak said.

"Ice make: Cannon!"

"Elemental/ Fire/ Sky/ Iron/ Lightning Dragon Roar!"

"Water Slicer!"

"Re-quip: Heaven's Wheel Armor!"

"Take-Over: Satan Soul: Sitri!"

The attacks hit Rak but only gave him a few bruises. The guild's eyes widen.

"H-How!?" Mira asked and Rak laughed.

"I'm not weak." Rak said. He made a gun with his finger and pointed it at Wendy and Romeo. An orb shot to both of them knocking them unconcious.

"Why you!?!" Narsu yelled and lit up both of his hands on fire. He tried punching Rak on the face but he kept on dodging.

"Just stay still!" Natsu yelled.

"Nope." Rak said and punched him on the gut which sent him flying to the wall. He released a powerful wave which knocked out all the weak members. The left ones are Moon, Midnight, Luna, Mira, Erza, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Natsu and Lucy.

"Dance my swords!"

"Death Orb!"

"Ice make: Arrows!"

"Elemental Dragon Roar!"

"Fire Dragon Scret Art: Exploding Lotus Flame!"

"Lightning Dragon Talons!"

"Iron Dragon Elbow!"

All the attacks hit him and gave him  few bruises.

"It's no use Fairy Tail." Rak laughed.

"Lightning Wave!" A wave hit the member knocking them to the floor. They tried to stand up but they couldn't. The one and only left is Lucy.

"Now come here little girl." Rak said.

"No!" Lucy yelled.

"Come. Here!" Rak yelled and shot a beam towards Lucy. She closed her eyes and waited for the impact but it never came. She opened her eyes to see Loke infront of her.

"Leo!" Lucy said.

"Be safe Princess." Loke said and disappeared.

"No!" Lucy cried.

"Hahaha!" Rak laughed maniacly.

"You hurt my friends." Lucy said darkly and Rak stopped laughing.

"Then what is it to you?" Rak asked. He didn't know that the strong mages are smirking.

"You're gonna pay." Lucy said and glowed brightly. Her hair turned into black with red strips and her eyes turned to red. She wore a black dress with a red ribbon on her waist. She's not wearing any shoes.

"W-What is this!?!" Rak yelled.

"Well hello there Rak. I'm the evil side of Lucy." The new Lucy laughed evilly.

"Death Wave!" Evil Lucy chanted and Wave shot to Rak making him fall unconcious to the ground. Lucy turned back to normal and fell on the ground unconcious. Zeref suddenly appeared to see the guild destroyed.

"Grandine! Aqua! Flora!" Zeref said and the dragons appeared in their human form.

"Heal them." Zeref said and the 3 started healing each of them.

"What happened?" Zeref asked and put Lucy's head on his lap.

"A guy named Rak attacled us. He said he wanted Lucy." Gray said and Zeref stiffened.

"Oh no." Zeref whispered.

"What?" Erza asked.

"Lucy is in great danger." Zeref said.

"Why?" Wendy asked.

"Lucy is the most powerful mage in the world. That means many evil wizards wants her power to rule over the world. Now that they found out that Lucy is a kid they have a large chance to capture Lucy and get her power." Zeref explained.

"Then what was that evil side of Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"That was Luciana." Zeref said.

"She only comes out when Lucy is super mad. She can kill anyone on her way until she gets what she wish." Zeref said and the guild's eyes widen in fear.

"Well, you better not make Lucy mad." Aqua said and laughed.

"Remember the time you pulled a prank on her?" Zeref asked and Aqua stopped laughinh. She shivered at the memory.

"Y-Yeah." Aqua said.

"We better go. Keep your gaurd up Fairy Tail." Grandine said and they all disappered.