Exceeds

No one's pov

"Natsu-nee! Natsu-ne!" Little Lucy said while running up to Natsu. She accidentally tripped on her foot but Natsu caught her before she hits the ground.

"Becareful Luce." Natsu said and chuckled.

"Sowy! But wook! Miwa-san gave me this!" She said and pointed at the mark on her right hand.

"All of us have it. I have red." Natsu said and pointed on his right shoulder. Then, Lucy started glowing.

"Daddy! I'm scared." Lucy said and started crying. Natsu picked her up and hugged her. She cried on his chsst.

"Shh..... don't cry Luce. Nothing bad will happen." Natsu said in a soothing voice. The guild just watched Natsu shocked. I mean, you don't see a very destructable guy so calm.

"Okay  Natsu-nee." Lucy said.

Ding..... Ding..... Ding.....

The glowed died down revealing a much more taller Lucy.

"Hello Natsu-nee!" Lucy said and waved.

"Hey Luce!" Natsu said and put Lucy down.

"Hey Lucy!" The guild shouted.

"Hello Minna!" Lucy said.

"Would you like something Lucy?" Mira asked.

"I would like a strawberry milkshake!" Lucy said and Mira placed down a milkshake.

"Arigato!" Lucy said.

"No problem Lucy!" Mira said amd continued cleaning the dishes.

"Gray! Lucy! Get your ass over here!" Someone shouted as he stepped out of a portal.

"Yes Zeref-nee? Did I hear you curse?" Lucy asked in a sickly but sweet voice.

"What?" Gray asked.

"U-Uhmmm....... I-I didn't curse." Zeref said while sweating bullets.

"Good. Now what is it?" Lucy asked politely with a smile.

"I have 3 eggs for you." Zeref said and brought out 3 exceed eggs.

"Ooh! Why didn't you cook it!?" Lucy asked amd they all sweat dropped.

"Remember when I told you about exceeds? Well this egg is an exceed egg." Zeref said.

"Eeeeehhh!!! Who'll get 2?" Lucy squealed.

"Of course you Princess." Zeref said and gave Lucy a blue and black egg.

"Thank you!" Lucy said and smiled at her brother. Zeref gave Gray a dark blue egg.

"Are these exceeds?" Gray asked.

"Yes! So take care of them. Totaloo!" Zeref said and went in another portal.

"Mira-san! Wendy-nee! Natsu-nee! Look! I have eggs." Lucy said while running up to them while holding 2 big eggs. Natsu took the eggs and placed it on the counter. He picked up Lucy and placed her on a chair.

"When will the exceeds pop out?" Gray asked as he place his egg on the counter and sat beside Lucy.

"It mostly takes 5 days." Wendy said. But they heard 3 cracks. They looked at the egg to see it cracking.

"We've been here for 5 days already!" Natsu panicked and the guild sweat dropped.

3 exceeeds pop out from the egg. Gray's excced's color is dark blue. He has a yellow moon on his tummy. He has light blue eyes and is wearing a blue shorts and a plain black shirt.

The exceed in the black egg has purple eyes, black fur, galaxy colored ears, a purple star underneath her right eye. She is wearing a purple dress with an indigo ribbon on her waist.

The exceed in the blue egg has green eyes, blue fur, light blue ears, a golden star underneath her left eyes. She is wearing a dark blue dress with a light blue ribbon around her waist.

"KAWAII!" Lucy squealed and hugged the 2 baby exceeds.

"What will you name them?" Mira asked.

"I'll name mine Moon." Gray said.

"You'll be Luna *points at the blue exceed* and you'll be Midnight *points at the black exceed*." Lucy said and smiled brightly.

"Hey! Hello!" The exceeds said in unison.

"But why did their exceeds cracked early?" Romeo asked as he sat beside Wendy who is now blushing.

"It's because we are Royal exceed. Ones we get to our owners we will get out immediately." Moon explained

"Then why are they small?" Wendy asked while pointing at Lucy's exceeds.

"Be ause their Master is still toung. We will our age is also our Master's age. If they die we also die." Moon said.

"Gray-nee! They have soft fur!" Lucy said while petting her exceeds.

"Good thing you forgot my soft cheeks." Gray muttured but Lucy heard him clearly.

"But what's softer is Gray-nee cheeks!" Lucy said and started pinching Gray's cheeks.

'I forgot that she's a dragon slayer.' Gray thought. The guild laughed at the 2 siblings.

"Where would you like your guild marks at?" Mira asked while holding the stamp.

"I would like mine on my back emerald green." Moon said.

"Black on my back." Luna said.

"Blue on my back." Midnight said and they both smiled at each other.

"So tell us what you can do." Natsu said excitedly.

"Well, we can transform into anything and we can do basic slaying magic." Moon said and the guild jaws dropped.

"Flies!" Luna and Midnight shouted and the guild shut their mouths. The exceeds laughed.

"Cool! Fight me!" Natsu said and punched the air.

"Sorry but we're not in the mood." Moon said.

"Let's party for the new exceeds!" Someone shouted and the guild started partying.