GMG Day 5

Lucy's pov

I woke up early in the morning like 3 am. I'm so excited for the last day of the GMG! I did my mourning routine fast then cook breakfast.

"I know already which guild will win. Fairy Tail!" I said. I took out the pancake mix, eggs, milk, water then mixed it all up. I started placing it on the pan and flipping it.

"Pancakes, check!" I said. I took out some eggs, hotdogs and bacon and cooked them.

"Hotdog, check!
Bacon, check!
Eggs, check!" I said. I seperated them in plates and placed them on the table.

"What would they like to drink?" I asked myself.

"I'll asked them later." I said and went in the bedroom.

"What can I do? What can I do?" I asked myself repeatedly.

"I know!" A loght bulb appeared on my head.

"I'll sleep again." I said. I climbed on the bed and fell asleep.

~ Time skip ~

I woke up at 4 am. I thoughr it was a long sleep.

"Guys wake up!" I shouted as I took out a pan and a spoon banging them together. They all hroaned and sat up.

"Please take a bath and go to the kitchen to eat." I said. They groaned again and went in seperate bathrooms.

"What would you guys like to drink?" I asked.

"Milk!" Wendy said.

"Coffe!" Zeref said.

"Strawberry Milk!" Erza said.

"Water!" Gray and Natsu said then started fighting. I giggled and wemt back in the kitchen. I prepared hem all the drinks and placed it on the table. After a while, they came in the kitchen.

"Wow Luce! So many food!" Natsu said and sat down on his chair sniffing the food.

"It normally takes so long to cook this. When did you wake up?" Zeref asked.

"3 am." I said and their jaws dropped.

"You must be excited." Gray said. I nodded my head and we all sat down.

"Itadaikimasu!" We said and started eating.

~ Time skip ~

"Ohayo Everyone! Welcome to the last day of the GMG! Kabo!" Mato yelled and everyone roared.

"So who do you think will win!? Kabo!" Mato yelled. Everyone yelled their favorite guilds but what most stand out was Fairy Tail.

"Well that's a lot of suggestions! Kabo!" Mato said.

"For the last day of the GMG, all teams will fight with each other in the arena!" Mato yelled and everyone cheered.

"Let's have all teams in the arena!" Mato yelled.

"On 3! 1! 2! 3!" Mato yelled and shot the gun. Blue Pegasus and Mermaid Heels fought each other and Lamia Scale and Sabertooth fought each other.

"Seems like Fairy Tail will have to wait for the last one to fight!" Yajima said.

"They will not." Mom said and I smiled.

"Fairy Tail is not like that! They will always join a fight no matter what!" Achnologia said. I jumped up then roared signaling our team to join. Erza joined Minerva and Kagura's fight, Natsu went to Sting and Rouge, Gray went to Lyon and Rufus, Zeref just stood there fighting everyone who cones to his way and I went to Jura.