GMG Day 3

Zeref's pov

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. But in the middle of me cooking breakfast, Lucy cried. I hurrily ran to her crib and picked her up.

"What's wrong Lucy?" I asked. Is niffed her diapers but it didn't smell.

"Don't cry. Your big brother is here." I whispered.

"Me bad deam." She cried.

"Bad guys get me then minna save me. Bad guys mad then fight minna." She cried.

"It won't happen Lucy. Your big brother is here to protect you." I said as she slowly stop crying.

"Pwomise?" She asked and held out a pinky finger.

"Promise." I said and put my pinky finger out.

"Now play with your dollies while I cook break fast 'kay?" I asked and she nodded. I put her in her little play den and went back to cooking. After cooking breakfast- eggs, bacon, and hotdogs- I woke up everyone.

"Guys wake up!" I shouted and they groaned except for Wendy.

"Hai Zeref-san!" Wendy said and stood up. She took a towel and head to the bathroom.

"Wake up or no break fast." I said and Gray and Natsu shot up.

"I'm awake!" They both yelled in unison them glared at each other.

"Stop copying me!" They bdoth yelled again.

"You're copying me Flame Brain!" Gray yelled.

"No you are Ice Freak!" Natsu yelled.

"Guys stop it!" I shouted with a scary aura. They both nodded and head to the bathroom.(A/N: There are 5 bathrooms if you're thinking that they went in the same bathroom as Wendy.)

"Lucy! Time for your breakfast." I said and picked her up.

"Can me bing dagon?" She asked in the cutest voice that no one could resist.

"Sure!" I said and gave her her dragon. I went in the kitchen and placed her on the baby chair. I took out some cereals and milk and poured them on a bowl.

"Here comes the dragon!" I said putting the spoon in her mouth. She giggled and ate the cereals. I took out my hotdog and ate it.

"Ohayo Zeref-san! Lucy-san!" Wendy greeted as she sat down infront of Lucy.

"Ohayo Wendy!" I said.

"Wedy!" Lucy said and Wemdy giggled.

"Wow! You're a great cook Zeref-san." Wendy said.

"Thank You! I learned from the best." I said and looked at Lucy. Later on, 2 fighting idiots went in.

"Fire Freak!"

"Ice Freak!"

"Flame Brain!"

"Popsicle!"

"Natu! Gway-nee!" Lucy giggled and the 2 stopped fighting.

"Hey Lucy!/ Luce!" Thwy both said in unison as they sat down. We started eating our eggs, bacon and hotdogs.

~ Time skip ~

"Ohayo Everyone! Welcome to the 3rd day of the GMG! Let's look at the score board:

1st Fairy Tail- 40 pts.
2nd Hell Halo- 32 pts.
3rd Lamia Scale- 19 pts.
4th Mermaid Heels- 11 pts.
5th Blue Pegasus- 8 pts.
5th Sabertooth- 8 pts.

Kabo! What happened to Sabertooth!? Will they regain back their glory today?" Mato asked.

"Well let's have our first game called 'Race'. Pick up your contestants to play!" Mato said.