Why are they here?

Kuroko got home at 4 am and slept for another 2 hours before he had to wake up and get ready for school, there was no morning practice today meaning he had about an hour till he had to be at school. Kuroko decided to sleep a bit longer then get ready, after an extra half hour Kuroko awoke to the sound of his phone ringing. He answered the phone, not really caring who it was being that he had gotten only 4 and half hours of sleep. Kuroko answered his phone with an exhausted "Moshi Moshi."

"Tetsuya." The now familiar voice answered. It was none other than Akashi Seijurou. The former captain of the generation of miracles and now captain of Rakuzan High. Akashi's phone call did not come to much of a surprise since Kuroko had gotten used to frequent calls from all the miracles as of recently. Kuroko was happy they all had finally reverted back to their former more pleasurable selves. After Kuroko had registered whose voice it was he replied.

"Akashi-kun. It's a pleasure."

"Polite as always Tetsuya, however from what I can tell you just woke up, so I will cut to the chase."

"Mmhm."

"Well, the others and I would like to meet up maybe later today since I have a meeting in Tokyo Friday morning, Murasakibara has agreed to skip school with me and to head down to Tokyo, for Friday and the weekend, we will fetch you during basketball practice tomorrow afternoon. See you then Tetsuya."

"Mm. Whatever you say Akashi-kun." Kuroko by this point was asleep. He truly had no idea what Akashi had said and honestly was too tired to care. Kuroko finally got up at 7 and was late. He quickly got dressed and ran to school. The teachers luckily didn't notice Kuroko arrive late and he made it just on time for attendance. The day passed lazily with Kagami complaining about how Kuroko never got caught for sleeping in class and how dogs are evil monsters. After a couple more classes it was finally time for basketball practice.

Kuroko made his way to practice and Riko worked everyone to the bone. It was 8:30 by the time Kuroko got home. He cooked dinner for himself and his mother though she wouldn't be home for another hour.  He ate and showered, then did his homework for the next couple days knowing he won't have time tomorrow, being that tomorrow is Friday. Friday's are probably Kuroko's favorite. He hits the casino right after basketball practice and gets home later then usual so around 5 or 6 am being that he doesn't have school and finally after around 8 hours of actual sleep he heads to basketball practice around 2:30 pm. He gets the most time at the casino and the most amount of sleep.

His mom also doesn't work Sunday's so this time of the week she drinks the most which Kuroko uses as an excuse to go back to the casino. It also lets him go without too much of a guilty conscience- leaving her alone like that. But when she's not coherent enough to even know he's there it teachnically wouldn't make a difference. 

The next day Kuroko put his hair gel, and usual attire in his bag with some betting cash like he did every Friday. Tonight Kuroko planned to gamble away his fatigue, his worries about his mother and anything else he wished to forget. Kuroko went through his daily routine of Kagami's usual rants, class and lunch.

"Hey, Kuroko."

"Yes. Kagami-kun. "

"You okay? You seem a bit tired?" Kagami looked at his best friend. He had noticed the light bags under his eyes.

"Yes. Kagami-kun. I'm fine.

"Are you sure? I've noticed you know, you seem off lately." Kagami looked around trying not to be so obvious of his concern.

"I never knew you could be so observant Kagami-kun." Was Kuroko's blunt reply.

"Oi, Kuroko. You littl-" Kuroko cut him off.