Tristan

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned before answering not even bothering to check who it was "hello" I spoke "(Y/N) get up" Ben's voice yelled down the phone "what? why?" I asked whilst slowly making my way out of bed so that I could get dressed "because were going shopping meet us at the motorbike shop in twenty" he demanded before hanging up. 

I got dressed, went downstairs and got into my 67' Chevy Impala, starting the ignition before racing towards the bike shop at 90 mph rather than sticking to the speed limit of 40 mph. When I got to the shop I could see Ben and Carl sat in the car and Tristan leaning in the window talking to them but all their heads turned to my direction when they heard the roar of my engine. I parked up, getting out and locking the door "why are we here? you don't even know how to ride a motorbike" I chuckled in Ben's direction "ha ha (Y/N) were getting mini motorbikes so we can ride around the back field-" he was cut off by Carl "and since when do you have an impala?" he asked I laughed at the two of them "glad to know you think of me and Carl I've had an impala since before we met" I spoke responding to both of the boys statements "I've never seen it" Tris said confused "have you ever even seen me in a car other then Ben's when he's pranking Elliot?" I asked sarcastically "that's a good point" he laughed. 

We were making our way towards the shop when Ben stopped us "how much are they?" he asked looking at Tris "uh about 1,200 , 400 I think" I just looked at him "what?" he asked "there's literally two hundred quids difference between what you said how can you not know?" I asked laughing "um bit of a problem" Ben spoke voicing his concerns "I forgot something" he continued smirking "it's plastic and you need it to pay" he continued still smirking as Carl began to curse him out "hey Carl it's fine I got this one" I said stepping in "what really?" he asked and I nodded "you always pay so yeah just this once I will".  Ben then started making jokes about how if Carl actually did pay he would have to go into dwarf prostitution which made us all laugh as we walked into the shop.

When we walked in straight in front of us was one of the bikes that Ben wanted "check out these Tristan" Ben exclaimed in an excited voice before they then started talking about Mike and Michelle much to my confusion. "I clearly missed something" I said laughing "well are you gay or straight?" Ben asked Tristan and he went silent for a second whilst looking me dead in the eye "neither I'm taken" he spoke and winked at me "wait what?" we all asked "why did you look at (Y/N)?" Carl asked before we all started laughing and trying out different bikes. 

"I'm a little bit worried that I may be too fat for this I think we may need a little bit more gurth a little bit more length you know?" Ben joked as Carl laughed "are you talking about Tristan or the bikes?" I asked laughing carrying on Tristan's flirting from earlier whilst giving him a wink back as the other two just looked at us "is there something you two aren't telling us?" Ben asked as Tris and I began laughing together. We continued to look around and try out different bikes. Carl decided to hand Tristan the camera so he could climb on a massive motorbike which eventually Ben had to help him down from as he was too small to even reach the floor. 

Once we had picked out two bikes we took them outside to be tested before we put them both in Ben's boot. "(Y/N) give us a lift?" I heard Tris ask "um why? you have your car" I questioned "I know but yours is cooler annnnnd were gonna all be in separate cars if we do" he explained himself. I laughed but agreed as we both began walking to my car. 

"so what was that back there?" I asked Tris as I put the key in the ignition. "I don't know what you're talking about" he said as I pulled out of the parking lot "oh come on Tris he asked you if you were gay or straight and you answered with taken when everyone knows you're single" I said trying to get him to talk "well I won't be for long" he said in a sulky manner "oh really?" I asked "and why's that?" I giggled "because" he sulked causing me to giggle again "come on Tris how long have we known each other? you can tell me" I said pulling into a lay-by on the side of the road. "what are you doing?" he asked confused "not moving until you tell me is what I'm doing" I said in an authoritative tone. 

"there's this girl I like" he said "I gathered" I said hoping to get more information "no I mean I really like her like maybe even love her" he explained as I just sat there in shock "how long?" I asked wondering how I had never noticed that he was pining after some girl "well I've liked her since we met when were only five but these past couple weeks I've really fallen for her" he explained finally meeting my eyes as realisation struck "Tris?" I asked "yeah?" he responded with what seemed to be a hopeful  look "we met when we were five didn't we?" I asked him and he nodded in response "and you didn't have any other friends did you?" I asked and he nodded again "it's me isn't it?" I asked but instead of nodding this time he began to lean in. 

The second our lips met I could feel him smiling into the kiss making me smile too. As time went on the kiss got more heated and I could feel his hand moving from my waist down to my thigh, the other resting on my lower back as he continued to deepen the kiss. I felt his hand running up my thigh slowly getting closer to my crotch when we were suddenly interrupted by his phone ringing. We pulled away "Ben" he said answering the phone "where are we?" Tris repeated and I remained seated but opened and closed my door "here's your drink Tris, you ready to go?" I asked "yeah Ben was just wondering how far away we are" Tris said realising what I had done "ten minutes" I spoke starting up the engine as I felt Tristan's hand return to my thigh as he finished the call with Ben. 

*** Tristan's P.O.V ***

He knew that she was not he type of girl that he would kiss and then run off to tell his friends about, he knew they wouldn't understand how he truly felt about her. He didn't know why but her lips tasted of not just happiness but home too, he didn't understand how he could taste such feelings from one simple kiss. He couldn't quite comprehend that her heart began to race whenever he was near just as his did for her, he didn't realise how hard it would be for him to say goodbye to her this evening when he knew he was likely to see the next day anyway. He didn't understand any of it, how he fell for her or how she fell for him but he knew one thing;

He loved her.