Carl

I was sat watching TV with my best friend, Ben Phillips some of you may know him from his prank videos on youtube when he suddenly stood up "I've got it!" he yelled "what? herpes?" I joked giggling "ha ha" he said sarcastically before pulling his phone out and texting someone. "what are you doing?" I asked following him out of the room as he made his way to the garage "the camera" he said "oh cause that explains a lot doesn't it Ben" I said annoyed that he won't tell me what he's doing "I'll explain when Carl gets here" he said "what why's Car-" I cut myself off knowing that this was going to be another prank on Elliot "do you know any houses or buildings with attics close by?" he asked me as we made our way back up to the house as I just looked at him in confusion. 

We heard the door open and knew it was Carl so we stayed in the kitchen making some cups of hot chocolate "alright?" he asked walking in giving Ben a fist bump before pulling me into a hug, I smiled as he winked at me. "you gonna tell us what's going on now?" I asked Ben "right so I was thinking that we could send Elliot into a building with a creepy attic and then lock him up there with you two so Carl can film and you (Y/N) can do anything you want to freak him out" he explained as we all began to grin "I know a place" I said placing my mug down and walking towards the front door, grabbing Ben's car keys as I passed them. 

"Where are we going?" both Ben and Carl asked "you wanted a house with a creepy attic so I'm taking you to one" I said as I pulled into the driveway. We all got out of the car and walked towards the front door, I took out my keys and unlocked the door walking in. "who's house is this?" Carl asked "more to the point why do you have the keys to it" Ben added "It was my dad's before the whole armed robbery incident" I explained as my brother walked down the stairs towards us "alright?" I asked him "yeah I'm heading to McDonald's if you guys want anything?" he asked and we all gave him our orders before making our way up to the attic. 

"This is it" I said pointing up towards the hatch that led to the attic "go on then Carl" Ben said holding his hands out to give him a boost into the attic space "you next" he said looking at me. Carl grabbed onto my arms as I climbed up only for him to trip as he was walking causing him to fall backwards and me to fall directly on top of him. "sorry" we both said at the same time, our faces barely inches apart but neither one of us moved to stand up. Instead his hands found their way to my hips as we both began to lean in- "you guys okay?" Ben asked trying to see up to where we are as both Carl and I moved away from each other "yeah I just tripped is all" Carl explained as I laughed finding the whole situation rather amusing. "It's not funny" Carl said to me "oh but it is" I said as I carried on laughing. 

We were both sat quietly next to each other as Carl filmed Ben explaining what we were doing. "Right lets do a quick tour of the attic" Carl nudged me before we both stood up and began walking towards the other side of the attic when suddenly the lights switched off causing us both to scream and grab onto each others hands before Ben turned the light back on, both of us sighing in relief "jeepers" Carl said in the panic. 

After a few minutes Ben had decided to lock us in so I just sat next to the entrance as Carl began to film other parts of the attic where he coincidentally found a doll that we could use to freak Elliot out. "You gonna let us out yet?" I yelled at Ben through the closed hatch "Nah Ima go get a drink instead" he replied laughing as his footsteps could be heard making their way down the hallway. "So that's another few minutes locked in the creepy attic" I said with fake joy "think about it though you're locked in with me" Carl said as he came to sit next to me "and that's a good thing is it?" I joked gently nudging him "well it's good for me but I don't know how you feel" he responded in a flirty tone "if I didn't know any better Carl I'd say you were flirting with me" I began to smirk "maybe I am" he said his facing inching closer to mine "problem?" he asked as our lips were just grazing each others. 

"Not at all" I said in barely a whisper before he had placed his lips onto mine. I quickly melted into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me onto his lap where he sat leaning against one of the beams from the roof. We continued to make out until we heard Ben's footsteps coming towards us causing us both to pull away. "We should go on a date sometime?" Carl suggested "I'd love to" I responded before giving him a quick peck on the lips just as we heard Ben unhook the latch.