Tristan

I woke up and looked at the clock to see that it was nine in the morning, I turned to my left and saw that Tristan wasn't there so I made my way down the stairs in just my underwear with his long t-shirt over it and went into the kitchen where I saw him making two cups of hot chocolate. "Now that's a rare sight" I smiled joking, he jumped slightly before turning around and smiling back at me "morning" he said making his way over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist whilst pecking my lips. "You're being extra nice so what do you want?" I joked "well-" he began but I cut him off "so you do want something" I laughed "Can we go to Ben's and help him with a prank?" he asked "of course we can....as soon as you've taken me to get a McDonald's breakfast" I said making my way to the stairs to change. I heard him "you thinking I'm joking?" I yelled as I got upstairs. 

We had just arrived at Ben's and made our way into the back garden where we were greeted by both Ben and Carl. Ben began to explain the concept of the video "so we though we'd give Elliot his very own stalker that is actually Tristan" Carl moved the camera so that Tristan and I were in shot "and we also have (Y/N) here as always she is going to be helping us. Right so (Y/N)'s job is to spend the day with Elliot so that he doesn't think that his stalker is one of our pranks because (Y/N) is usually involved in them but they are just going to be having a normal day" Ben explained "why do I have to spend time with him why can't it be one of you lot?" I asked "because he would say no if we wanted to hang out" Carl said "what makes you think he would say yes to hanging out with me then?" I asked confused "cause you're a girl" Carl said as if it were obvious.

Tris  then went upstairs to scare Elliot when he woke up, when he came back out Ben and Carl went inside whilst we stayed outside "I don't like this" Tris said as he lent on the wall wrapping his arms around me "don't like what?" I asked "leaving you with him" he said in disgust "relax baby he won't try anything because he knows I love you and he isn't even close to being in your league" I said seriously before joking with him. Tris smiled and pecked my lips "I still don't trust him" he said and I sighed before saying "think about it though if he does try something you're gonna be right behind us" I said trying to make him feel better "you better go in" Ben said as he Carl walked outside. 

I walked into the house "El?" I shouted as I walked towards the stairs "yeah?" he shouted "What are you doing today?" I yelled back as he showed up at the top of the stairs in just his boxers "I dunno yet but I gotta go Tesco, Why?" he asked as he came down the stairs and tried to hug me "don't even think about it" I held my hand out stopping him from hugging me "the boys have gone out together and I'm bored so I thought we could hang out" I said forcing myself to smile and sound enthusiastic. "Alright just let me get dressed" he said making his way towards the toilet first "I'll wait in the car" I said going outside as I knew that Tristan was going to scare him any moment now. 

As soon as Elliot got to the car I started the ignition "I'm being stalked" he said seriously as I started to drive "you what?" I asked him pretending to be confused "there's someone following me I'm telling you" he said "whatever you say El" I said sarcastically pretending I didn't believe him. We were walking around the clothes section of a shop when he suddenly asked "so how are you and Tris doing then?" I looked at him suspiciously "good, why?" I asked "just wondering cause you know I didn't really think he was your type" he said not looking at me. I crossed my arms annoyed "and what would my type be then huh?" I asked in an annoyed tone but before he could answer Tristan jumped up in his mask making us both jump but only Elliot turned to run and walked straight towards the other guy dressed the same making Elliot sprint to another area of the shop. 

I turned to Tristan in his mask "bit of warning next time Tris I jumped a bloody mile" I laughed but he didn't respond so I just walked out of the shop to find where Elliot had gone now. When I finally found him he was walking back to the car with a few bags in his hand "Alright?" I asked unlocking the car "yeah gotta put these in the boot" he said as I got into the drivers seat. I saw the guy jump out of the boot and scare Elliot making him run through the car park to get away. I laughed as I watched the scene unfold and got out the car and walked towards Ben's.

"I'm gonna go into Costa do either of you want anything?" I asked "ooh those biscuits" Carl answered "right" I laughed before turning to Ben "anything?" I asked "nah I'm alright" he said. I got my drink and Carl's biscuits before going back outside to see that Elliot had just got into my car. I could see that he was on his phone but I could also see Tristan behind him. I walked a bit faster and got to the car just in time to see Tristan dragging Elliot out of it whilst hitting him. I ran closer to them to see that Ben and Carl had gotten out too and were trying to stop their fighting "stay away from my girlfriend" Tristan yelled in Elliot's face "I don't know what you're talking about" Elliot yelled back as they were both being held back as they were kicking to try and get to each other "you were trying to tell her that she shouldn't be with me you dick" Tristan screamed at him. 

"Stop it. Both of you" I yelled as I balanced my drink on top of the car and turned to Tristan placing my hands on either side of his face "baby I need you to calm down so Ben can let go of you" I said as he stopped kicking and began to relax under my touch "you can let him go now" I nodded to Ben who did as I said. I quickly grabbed Tristan's hand and began leading him away towards Ben's car instead "what just happened?" I asked leaning against the back of Ben's range rover "he was winding me up about you he kept saying that you were gonna leave me for him" Tristan said whilst looking down at his feet. I used my thumb to lift his chin to make him look at me "Tris, I would never do that to you, I would never leave you let alone for a knob like him" I saw him begin to smile at my answer "really?" he asked and I nodded "really". 

He pulled me into a tight hug before kissing me slowly "I love you (Y/N)" he grinned at me "you don't have to tell me Tris, I know" I smiled before pulling him into another kiss.

For lou_lou_x19