Elliot

I was in work *female mechanic* sat waiting for someone to come in before my shift ended when a silver ford I recognised pulled up. "get in sweet cheeks" a voice joked as he stopped right next to me. "nice to see you too Elliot" I laughed whilst turning to my boss giving him the *can I go please* look to which he nodded "go on then" I smiled "thanks" I responded before getting in the back of the car noticing Carl was in the passenger seat. 

"what are we doing then?" I asked leaning towards Elliot "we're going to Tesco's so I can get some chilli" he replied grinning and I just turned to Carl "and you agreed to this?" to which he nodded "well we gotta get content for today's video somehow" he chuckled as we arrived at the Tesco's car park. We all got out of the car and Elliot began dancing up to the entrance turning to face me and Carl as he was filming "it's time" Elliot announced "and you know what day it is....time to prank Ben" he finished "cause that's gonna work" I doubted laughing at him as he continued into the shop.

"so Ben has basically, I don't know if he wants to tell the world but I think he's got his own place. Do you reckon I should tell?" he asked me and Carl "you just did" Carl said chuckling slightly as I just shrugged from behind the camera "I thought I'd get some chilli, yes CHILLI! and rub it all over Ben's house meaning, so if he needs to touch the tap, if he needs to wash his hands, flush the toilet, all the stuff you need to do he's gonna have a bit of a spicy situation" he spoke explaining what he was going to do as I giggled behind the camera before he went on to explain that his giveaway today was going to be signed lettuces making Carl chuckle as well. 

As we we're walking around trying to find the chilli I found myself now walking beside Elliot and in front of Carl who had the camera pointed towards us. I became increasingly aware of the fact that Elliot was getting closer to me as we walked, his arm and hand brushing against mine as if he was trying to hold it before his arm instead went around my waist. Knowing that we were on camera I decided not to react and to just let him pull me closer to him as we walked although the small crush I had on him made me kind of happy that he decided to be this touchy with me today. As we got to the chilli's and he began putting them into the basket he began talking to Carl and the camera as he kept his arms wrapped around me but neither him nor Carl had mentioned it yet. 

When we got to Ben's house Elliot decided that he would jump over the wall to get in but Carl and I just walked through the gate waiting to see what stupid idea he would have next. "how are we gonna get in again?" Carl asked and Elliot just looked towards me "any ideas (Y/N)?" he asked "why me?" I returned the question confused "well you're the smart one" he said "true" Carl agreed before I began walking around to try and find a way in when I noticed something. I started laughing "what?" the boys asked confused "look" I pointed "he's left the bloody window open" I explained before opening it and letting Elliot climb in, once he had done so we began passing him the bags of chilli before I then climbed in but as I went to jump down off of the counter Elliot's hands once again made their way to my waist as he lifted me down leaving us standing face to face just inches apart as his hands were rested on my hips. I could see him beginning to lean in but before he had the chance Carl had climbed in through the window and was now watching us with the camera in his hand. 

Elliot began emptying the bags of chilli all over the floor before he begins to put chilli on things that he can see around the kitchen. "toothpaste" I said "what?" Elliot asked turning "I'm gonna go put chilli in his toothpaste" I said giggling as I began making my way out of the room and up the stairs "I'm gonna help her you put chilli in the milk" I heard Elliot's voice say before I heard his footsteps making their way towards me as I had just finished putting the chilli in the toothpaste. I turned around to see Elliot locking the door "what are you doing?" I asked confused "making sure he doesn't interrupt us this time" he said before grabbing my waist and spinning me around so that I was pinned against the door. I was about to ask what he was doing when he placed his lips onto mine, I melted into the kiss as it became more passionate and lustful as Elliot's tongue found it's way into my mouth as we fought for dominance and him obviously winning as his hands made their way down to my thighs and gripping them as to tell me to wrap my legs around his waist to bring us even closer together if that was even possible. 

Just as Elliot's hands were making their way up my shirt we could hear Carl's footsteps as he called out for us. Elliot quickly letting go of me and allowing us to return to our previous positions of putting chilli on things around the bathroom as he unlocked the door for Carl just in time "bathroom's done" we said in sync as Carl just stared at us confused.