Chris

I was sat in the office with Ben, Tris and Chris. Tristan was filming Ben whilst he explained the concept of his new project "prank the haters" whilst Chris and I were sat slightly out of the  cameras view scrolling through each others phones trying to find people that could be involved with the making of the props for the video when my phone went off in Chris' hand. "Chris I was tryna do a speech bro" Ben started slightly agitated by the interruption, I was about to tell him it was my phone when Chris cut both of us off "I'm sorry" he said sarcastically throwing his hands up before continuing to say "but in all fairness you were dragging on a little" he admits whilst looking towards me for confirmation. Once I had nodded in agreement he then looked at Tristan to confirm it too. 

Ben then decided rather continuing he would tell them the name of the project and what exactly the prank will be. "right you two get on with the meteor" he said motioning to Chris and myself who just looked at each other in shock "how do we do that?" we ask at the same time as we both stand up to leave, "I don't know, figure it out" Ben said sarcastically as Chris and I just stood there for a second before I thought of something. I turned to Chris "right come on I've got an idea" I smiled at him slapping his ass cheekily before walking out with him hot on my heels.

"Oi" Chris said as we got into the lift. He grabbed my wrist tugging me towards him whilst letting it go so he could wrap his arms around me "you can't just tease me and walk away" he smirks as he leans in. Our lips almost touch when the lift dings and the doors open, I pull away "come on we've got work to do" I laughed grabbing his hand and dragging him along "that's not fair" he groaned. 

*** The Next Day***

We were once again at the offices but this time rather than being in the meeting room we were all sat in Ben's personal office discussing the details of the prank. Tristan was stood leaning on the window sill, Chris was sat leaning on the desk, I was stood in front of Chris leaning on him with his arms wrapped around my waist whilst Ben stood opposite all of us filming. "So who's lighting the smoke bomb?" Ben asked "Tristan" both Chris and myself respond as Tristan continues to light the smoke bomb whilst we were all still in the office. 

We all backed off from where Tristan was holding the now lit smoke bomb. We were all yelling as the room began to quickly fill with smoke. "(Y/N)" I heard Chris yell as he grabbed my hand to lead me out of the smoke. He started talking to Ben as we got to the door "Where's Tristan?" I ask looking around, we all sprint back towards the office door "Tristan where are you?" Ben yelled repeatedly and I just looked at him "cause that's gonna help isn't it Ben?" I said sarcastically as he turned to me "well let's see what you can do then" he challenged. "Fine" I said and brought the neck of my t - shirt up to cover my mouth as I walked into the office to where Tristan was previously stood "(Y/N) (Y/N)" I could hear the boys shouting as I dropped to the floor to grab Tristan dragging him out. 

"ahhh" Tristan mumbles as I drag him into the main office area "come on bro come on come on come on" the boys were saying as Tristan lay on the ground for a minute. "What happened?" he asked as he rolled over but stayed on the floor. "I'll tell you what happened you lit a smoke bomb you dick" Ben shouted as Chris and I just shouted the words "smoke bomb" 

"At least you know it works" Tristan said in response to our yells as I just chuckled at him 

Chris and I were stood in the yard with a crushed car, a meteor and a wooden trailer waiting for Ben and Tristan to arrive. "So" Chris said making me turn to look at him "so what?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously as he started taking steps towards me until we were almost touching "can I-" he paused seemingly nervous "can you what?" I asked him "oh fuck it" he muttered before closing the gap between us. The second our lips connected I melted into his touch, wrapping my arms around his neck to bring him closer to me, we pulled away when when we heard a car pulling up "oi oi what's going on here then?" Ben joked as Chris and I turned to him. 

"I'm kissing my girlfriend, problem?"