Tristan

I was sat in the back of Ben's car watching as he explained to the camera what we were about to do. "Were currently stuck in traffic we just made our way from London whats is taken us Tristan to get back about" he paused and look back to Tristan and I giving us the look to tell him how long it's been since we left "two and a half hours" Tris said quietly obviously tired. Ben turned back to the camera "two  and a half hours what Elliot doesn't know today in London I popped in the sex shop pass it here" he said to us and I handed him the sex toy that he bought " one of these if you don't know what it is basically a portable pussy this one isn't this one is portable lips" he explained opening it to show the camera "look I dunno if you can see that but look that's just a pair of lips youtube it's a pair of lips do not age restrict this there's nothing wrong with that. I thought to myself if I chopped the top half of this stick it to Elliot's head turning it one hundred and eighty degrees meaning Elliot you're now a fanny face. Sorry bro." he finishes as we all laugh.

Ben was sat fingering the sex toy "bro this thing feels really-" he was cut off by Tris whispering that he was still recording causing Ben to make a shocked face and stop what he was doing. I laughed at him "really?" I asked "you say you've bought a sex toy for a prank it hasn't even started yet and you're testing it" I finished laughing as Ben grabbed the lips and pulled them fully out of the casing whilst telling Tristan how disgusting it was causing us all to begin laughing "imagine having a dick that long" Ben says in a distant tone as he sits playing with the sex toy in his hands "it feels weird just watching this" I say shivering from the creepiness as Tristan laughs at my comment placing his hand on me knee causing me to smile at him. 

I begin filming Ben as he begins to put superglue all over the bit of the toy that he has cut off "this stuff is ultra strong Tristan, (Y/N)" Ben explained "you say that about every superglue though" Tris pointed out his hand moving up to my thigh "It's true you do" I said confirming it. "Yeah well I find a stronger superglue every week I'm still waiting for someone to sponsor me" Ben explains defending himself. As he was sticking it to Elliot's face Tristan lent forwards and began fingering the sex toy as it was on his forehead. I started giggling as Ben told him off "bro stop that's disgusting that's disgusting Tristan for goodness sake Tristan whats wrong with you" Ben whispered as I continued chuckling. Tristan began to put more superglue on when suddenly Elliot's eyes flew open 

"what are you doing?"

He asked as we all moved back as far away as we could he rushed forward reaching for the mirror as we start laughing at the sight "you stuck a pussy to my face!" he yelled as he pushes the camera out of the way and looks around the car "look at me! you're laughing" he yelled and begins to hit Tristan causing me to be hit in the process but it didn't stop my laughter as Elliot stormed out of the car and stood on the side of the road screaming before he got back in. 

"You're walking around like a weirdo" Ben yelled at him "I am a weirdo" he said sitting back down. As Elliot turned around he noticed the top that Tristan was wearing and asked "what's that?"  but before anyone had a chance to explain he had yelled "Screw team brofo it's more like team pussio". As Ben began driving again Tristan continued to film placing his hand back on my thigh whilst giving me a cheeky grin as we listened to Ben and Elliot arguing and making jokes. 

We pulled up to Tesco and followed Elliot and Ben around with Tristan filming and me walking just behind him laughing at the looks people were giving Elliot as they walked past us. As we were going up the escalator Ben was announcing that he would follow people if they took a screenshot of him and Elliot and as he was saying this Tristan turned to me as he was filming and held his hand out towards me. I gave him a questioning look before taking his hand allowing him to pull me closer to him and the others as we stepped off of the escalator and Elliot walked over to a shop assistant. Once we got back to the car Tristan had taken his hand away from mine and placed it back onto my thigh, we sat closely together and listened as Elliot listed everything that he had bought in Tesco but as we pulled up to a junction Elliot began shouting and flipping people off which caused a police van to stop in front of us and walk over to the car. 

I listened quietly as Ben explained what was going on and how we were filming a video and in turn listened to the officers explain why they had stopped and come over to us. In fact I was completely silent until the officer asked "have any of you been in trouble with the police before?" everyone shook their heads and said no except for me but the officer questioned Tristan instead "right your eyes are very glazed any reason for that?" the officer asked him as we all turned to look at him "Um I'm very tired officer, I didn't go to sleep until two o'clock last night for four days in a row" he explained going into unnecessary detail. 

I again stopped listening until I heard Elliot yell "I haven't committed anything" which is when i spoke up "Look I'm not being funny but you're literally talking to us because he swore at you, what the fuck has that got to do with the rest of us? why does that mean you question all of us for having been in trouble with the police before and questioning him *motions towards Tristan* for being fucking tired" I finished getting angrier as I continued to speak. I could feel Tristan's grip on my thigh tighten as if he was trying to tell me to calm down. However they just continued which led to both me and Elliot getting even more annoyed and answering their questions in a sarcastic manner.

I watched Tristan and Ben sit together in the car talking as the police van doors closed and they began to drive us to the station.

***NEXT DAY***

I heard the click of the cell being unlocked "you're free to go (L/N)" the officer said as I got up from my place on the floor between about seven other people and walked towards the front only to be tripped by one of the others that had attacked me earlier on in the night. I managed to catch myself before I fell but the officer just acted as if he hadn't seen anything. We walked past a mirror on the way out and I saw that I had a black eye and a busted lip, I sighed and walked towards the door with the officer "your friends are waiting for you" he spoke as I walked out . I walked over to the car seeing Ben and Elliot in the front and Tristan filming them from the backseat. I opened the door and got in "What happened to you?" Ben asked shocked at the bruises covering my face "Nothing just take me home yeah?" I said but it came out as more of a question. I didn't look at Elliot or Tristan and instead just looked out of the window until I could see my house "thanks" I mumbled getting out and walking towards my house. As i walked into the kitchen I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I turned around to see Tristan "what happened?" he asked his face full of concern. I just shook my head as he came closer and wrapped his arms around me "You're okay (y/N)" he stated as he rocked us back and forth and I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. He pulled away from the hug and wiped the tear away "how about we make a promise?" he asked and I looked at him confused "I promise that from this moment on I will protect you from everything that I have to" I gave him a slight smile "Why would you do that?" I asked him sightly confused but happy at the promise he wanted to make. 

"You know why" he spoke as he leaned in and our lips met. 

When we pulled away from the kiss he just stood there, grinning like he'd just won the lottery and that's when I realised in that moment that I was the happiest I have been in a long time and it's all because of one man, Tristan. My man. 

p.s I'm really not liking Ben's channel at the moment like I got over the fact that he uses nail glue instead of superglue but at the moment his videos are all fake and the past two weeks have been five minute videos of them talking about the dildo prank and even though he's got three million subscribers he still isn't uploaded it and it's just really annoying me. Also is it just me that's noticed whenever someones face is blurred in the video it's cause it's farmer Chris or someone playing a character?? So if you request anything it is likely to be a really old video rather than any of his new ones as I've stopped watching them. (this was written months ago I just forgot to upload it)