Elliot

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, taking it out I saw that the ID was telling me it was Ben also known as my boyfriends pranking brother and my best friend. "Can I help you?" I asked after I had swiped to accept the call. "Actually yes you can. I've been thinking" he said and I could hear the smirk in his voice "oh god that's never good" I joked laughing "ha ha" he said sarcastically before explaining his prank idea to me.

"You need a way to tell him you're pregnant right?" Ben asked knowing that he was the only person I had told so far "mhm" I responded "well why don't we do a fake pregnancy prank to see what his reaction would be?" he asked "you know Ben that's actually quite a good idea but how are you gonna pull it off?" I asked. "Well that's where you come in (Y/N). You need to take a pregnancy test so we have the proof then I'll write a fake letter and make a fake facebook and convince him that eight months ago he slept with some girl and now she's pregnant and that could work out cause you guys have only been dating for what six months?" he asked making sure he had the dates right.

He was right even though I had known these boys all my life I had only recently begun dating Elliot but when we were drunk he forgot to use a condom which brings us to now when I'm five weeks pregnant "I'm in" I said to Ben before hanging up and making my way to his house so we could prepare everything for the prank.

***3 hours later***

My phone started ringing again "Ben" I answered smiling "you're not going to like this" he said in a serious tone "why what's he done? He hasn't even messaged me" I told him "(Y/N) we're at an airport" he said his tone getting even more serious "an airport?" I asked confused "the second he found out he messaged the fake facebook, then he told me to drive him to the airport because the girl knows where he lives" Ben explained as I felt my eyes glass over with tears. "I'll go over to yours. I'll see you when you get back" I said disappointedly as I put my shoes on and made my way out of the door and towards my car.

When I arrived at Ben and Elliots I let myself in with the key they had given me and sat on the stairs letting the tears roll down my cheeks. Elliot stormed into the house but froze upon seeing me there "are you crying?" he asked and when I didn't respond he rushed forwards to take me into his arms only for me to push him away. "What's wrong?" he asked confused.

"It was mine" I said still in tears "what?" he asked seemingly more confused then before. "The pregnancy test. It was mine" I explained as Elliot placed himself on the stairs next to me "you're pregnant?" he asked and I nodded "and you ran" I said getting even more upset as I stood to leave making my way towards the door.

"Wait wait wait" he panicked gently tugging my wrist to stop me before turning me to face him "I didn't run because I was having a child I ran because I thought someone else was going to have my child. Someone that wasn't you. Someone I didn't love" he explained and I didn't know how to respond so I just stayed silent.

"I'm not going to run from you or from this baby, our baby because I love you and I will love our baby just as much as I love you. I just couldn't stand the thought of having to settle down with someone who wasn't you (Y/N)" by the time he had finished talking, my tears of sadness had turned to tears of pure joy.

"I love you too Elliot"

"So since we're having a baby I feel like we should move in together you know so I'm there" he tried to justify his words when Ben walked back in from the kitchen "really bro? Or is it so you can share a bed with (Y/N) and get away from the pranks for a while?" Ben joked as we all laughed.

"Yes El, you can move in with me and Ben you are allowed to carry on pranking him as long as you give us a break when the baby is born" I said responding to both of them as they both squeeled with joy.

For Heather13odom