Tristan

I walked into the train station with my duffel bag on my shoulders realising that the boys were already here, I smiled as I walked over to them "look who's finally here" Chris joked giving me a hug "oh ha ha Chris I'll have you know it's exactly the time you said for me to be here so you guys are just early" I replied back in a sarcastic manner before hugging Ben, Elliot, Carl and finally Tris "hey" he whispered in my ear. Such a simple word sent shivers down my spine but I ignored the feeling as I pulled away smiling at everyone. 

When we got on the train I found a four seater and sat down in the corner before Tristan sat down next to me with a grin and Ben and Elliot sat opposite whilst Chris and Carl both had their own single seats next to us. "who's gonna film you?" Carl asked from his seat "um just give the camera to Tris it should be fine" Ben responded before the filming began again this time it was Ben and Elliot talking about drinking making us all chuckle. 

"i love a banana" Elliot said after he had stretched over the table to grab one "I know you do" I said giggling along with Tris who had caught on as to what I meant. "what's got you two giggling like a pair of kids?" Chris asked smiling at us "El" we both said in sync still chuckling slightly as Elliot glared at us. 

Elliot got out a shisha pen and began vaping whilst we were still on the train only for Ben to have a go at him "you're disgusting, it's such a disgusting habit bro" Tris said whilst smoking from his own shisha pen. I laughed at the pair of them when I felt a tingling sensation on my thigh, I looked down to see that Tristan had placed his hand on my thigh without anyone else realising and seemed content to let it stay there. He looked at me and for a second we made eye contact and he winked before going back to his conversation with the others. 

As the drinks began flowing on the train Chris gave a little speech before we all downed a few shots. After a few drinks everyone was listening to music through headphones doing some weird dancing whilst Carl was still filming. Tris and I were sharing headphones as he had forgotten his so we were sat almost on each others laps to ensure that we don't pull the headphones out of each others ears whilst his hand was still in it's place on my thigh. 

After about half an hour Tristan had stood up on the seat and began to dance whilst lifting his shirt up. One thought popped into my mind as he did this and it was *damn those abs tho*. Elliot smirked at me "what?" I asked knowing full well he had got me staring "and you said I liked banana" he said laughing whilst Tris sat back down next to me whilst visibly wrapping an arm around my waist "well who wouldn't love mine" he spoke cockily before kissing my cheek leaving me a blushing mess as Carl carried on filming him dancing up and down the train. 

This of course ended with both Tris and Chris shirtless on the floor and stuck so neither of them could get up which resulted in me being literally in tears from laughing so much. A few minutes later we were off the train and walking around the station, the first thing Chris said when we got off was "right we all stick together no wandering off *looks towards me* that means you (Y/N). Tris keep an eye on her" he said before we all started walking again "oh I will" Tris said winking once again as he took my hand into his and I gave him a confused look "so you can't wander off" he smirked as we made our way to the hotel to leave our bags before going out for food. 

The rooms were:

Ben and Elliot 

Chris and Carl 

Tristan and (Y/N)

The whole time we were at the meal Tristan's hand was either holding mine or on some other part of my body as we made our way to various different night clubs. 

*** the next morning ***

I groaned as I opened my eyes to brightness and immediately closed them again after feeling the headache coming on. I snuggled back into the pillow before I heard Carl's voice "well well well. I wonder what happened here?" he asked "shh bro she's asleep" I heard Tristan's voice from....wait what that was right next to me. I opened my eyes confused before seeing that it wasn't a pillow I was hugging but instead a shirtless Tristan "not anymore she's not" Carl said seeing that my eyes were now open "morning babe" Tristan said and I smiled up at him not really knowing what to say but knowing that we had definitely had sex last night "well I was gonna ask where you to went last night but I think this answers my question so I'll leave you to get dressed" Carl  said smirking and walking out. 

I sat up seeing that I was still wearing  my underwear, after sitting up I suddenly felt a sick sensation in stomach. "oh god" I said before getting up and running to the bathroom to be sick. I felt Tris walk in behind me and his hand made it's way to my back in a comforting manner, once I had finished being sick I turned around and saw Tris standing there looking as drunk as I feel holding a glass of water for me. I smile at him before taking the glass after I had finished I turned to the sink and brushed my teeth to get rid of the remaining sick taste in my mouth 

"(Y/N)" Tris said in a serious voice "yeah" I asked turning round to face him once I had finished brushing my teeth "what does this make us?" he asked and I was quiet for a moment before responding "I don't know Tris what do you want it to make us?" I asked before he calmly walked closer to me his hands finding my waist as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter beside the sink "I want us to be together" he said his lips inches from mine "me too" I breathed out before his lips collided with mine which slowly turned into a heated make out session before he lifted me up and carried me back towards the bed. ; )