Ben

I walked into Ben's new house walking around to see what room he was in. After ten minutes I finally found him walking out of the bathroom. "(Y/N)" he said as he made his way towards me smiling, he hugged me and pecked my lips "can I talk to you?" I asked him "can it wait (Y/N) it's just weve gotta go into the office and plan this weeks prank the haters" I sighed and gave him a weak smile "yeah it can wait".

"Come on babe were gonna be late" Ben complained as I slowly made my way into the office building "why does it matter if you're late you're in charge" I said chuckling slightly as we stepped into the elevator. When we got to the meeting room we realised that no one else was here yet "see I told you there was nothing to worry about" I said to him "yeah yeah" he said as he sat down on the table and pulled me towards him so that I was stood between his legs.

He leaned in and kissed me slowly before pulling away "didn't you want to tell me something earlier?" he asked me "oh yeah I um I don't really know how to tell you so I'm just going to say it I'm-" I was cut off by Carl walking in "alright guys?" he asked as we all sat down on the office chairs "where are the others?" Ben asked.

***the next day***

All of yesterday was spent planning Ben's new prank the haters video and today we were going to actually be filming the prank as everything was set and due to happen in about half an hour.

Throughout the course of yesterday I had tried a total of seventeen times to tell him but we kept getting interrupted.

I was stood outside the fence pretending to be a civilian watching the gorilla talk as Ben and the others stayed hidden. I was invited into the pen at the same time as today's hater, this is when everything went wrong for me. The prank however went well. We were stood in the pen with Elliot dressed in the gorilla suit, he started attacking people he was going to pretend attack me next when the "hater" who's name I didn't bother to learn grabbed me pushing me into the "gorilla" also known as Elliot but he dodged me and went for the "hater" meaning that I got thrown into the gate hitting my entire chest and stomach area along the metal of it.

I fell to the floor the second I hit the gate. I was in such a panic that I didn't hear the prank being announced or the others screaming my name until Ben grabbed my arm "(Y/N) are you okay?" he asked his eyes swimming with concern "the baby" I said clutching my now bruised stomach and looking him in the eyes.

"WE NEED TO GET TO A HOSPITAL NOW!" Ben screamed as he picked me up carrying me to the car. Chris and Carl got in the car with us whilst Tristan and Elliot took another car. Ben was holding my hand the entire way there at least I know he was until I blacked out from the pain.

"she has two broken ribs but your baby is doing fine Mr Phillips" I heard a voice say as I opened my eyes. "(Y/N)" Ben said as he jolted to his feet "you're okay., the baby's okay. Our baby is okay" He explained to me before giving me a brief hug and a peck on the lips. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked "I tried to all day but we kept getting interrupted" I explained "so that's what you were going to tell me the other day" he said with a sudden flash of realisation as I nodded.

"I'm sorry" I said to him.

"There's nothing to be sorry about (Y/N) I love you and I will love our baby too. That's all that matters to me" he said as he held his arms out for a hug.

For dorkiexoxo