Chapter 3

**Edited**

"Don't you two have other important things? Like finding out who burned the school down? Or figuring out the whole mate thing? instead of being over protective." I said to my dad and brother.

"We just want to check the perimeter." My dad informed. Of course.

"And see if there's no threat." My brother added.

I rolled my eyes at their over protectiveness, making Sky giggle.

"Dad. You sent a thousand men yesterday." I stated.

"Uncle Blane, she'll be fine. Nixon, Grey and I will be watching her like a hawk." Sky assured him.

My dad looked at her with uncertainty.

"She'll be fine dad. There's also a big number of our pack members there. They'll also keep an eye on her too." My brother added. Thank you Luke. Glad your on my side.

My dad growled.

"Go before I change my mind on letting you all go to a school full of delinquents." My dad exclaimed.

We rushed to open the door and yelled out love you's to my dad.

••••••••••••••••

"Geez Sky turn that down." I yelled over the music.

"But I love this song." She frowned turning the song down.

We were on our way to the new school -which is 15 minutes away, and my old school was only 5 minutes away- and we we're almost there when Sky decided to turn the song 'I Have Questions' by Camila Cabello all the way up and burst my ear drums. Well not as much as her singing. Don't tell her I said that.

I started to pull up to the school. -it was bigger than my old school- and parked my white Cooper next to a familiar red Hummer.

"You ready for this." I asked Sky.

She gave me a smirk and a nod.

"Let's strut like we run this place." She said, I laughed and shook my head.

"Yeah I'm not doing that." I said, making her frown.

We both got out and a bunch of unfamiliar smells made their way towards my nose, while unfamiliar faces stared at us.

"Nixon." Sky called out to Nixon as we walked towards him. He was leaning against his Hummer, next to a familiar dark haired guy with dark eyes. It was Greyson.

"You two ready to go in." He questioned, in which we nodded.

"Well let's go in and get our schedules. To the office." Sky said walking in front of us with Grey by her side as we followed.

Nixon was on my right. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and held his hand. Before you start saying anything, we don't like each other. Sure we flirt with each other once in a while, but I don't see it, and he even said so himself.

Everyone stared at us. Some sent glares, most likely the members of the Dusk Howlers Pack. Some sent friendly smiles. All of them where whispering about us.

I just smirked at those who glared as we made our way towards the office.

Once we entered we walked to the front desk and asked the front lady for our schedules.

"Okay what's your names." Mrs. Smith the front desk lady asked, grabbing some papers.

We each gave her our names and she handed us each our schedules and a map.